Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member

Decca and Dbol??(new please help)

Hey bros!! i am 24 and hav done three 6week cycles of dbol . 1st was at 20mg i blew up nicely lost alot tho, strenth skyrocked keep most, i waited 4weeks then started 2nd at 30mg again blew up, streanth went up again lost about half my gains but keept increasing in strenth, waited 12weeks then started 3rd at 40mg blew up very nicely strenth boomed lost half of what i gained BUT on this one i only made miner gain on strenth. No pct was taken i sufferd no sides except funny nipples on last cycle it has been about 6months since my last cycle, My source is hooking me decca an more dbol 4 a 6week cycle, iknow probly going to get slamed but please xplain why? an what you recomend?

Minor gain in strenth when I came back to normal

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt advice you to take steroids , you have no idea what your doing or taking.

what are your stats?

My source says pct is a waste of money, and it dosnt help you that much? please enlightin me
    im 24 just under 6ft 85kg at 13%bf been training 2years non stop, im sick of doing it natural all it seems im doing is maintaining what ive got.
    Please tell me what i should get?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your source doesnt know what he is on about and I wouldnt listen to him,

You havent been doing it natural you have done 3 cycles of dbol !

I would advice you to not takle steroids because you have no idea what your doing or taking, i would go to the education threads and read and then go to the profiles section and read up on compounds.

I would also post your daily diet and lets see what your eating,

You seem like your wasting your time because you havent researched anything, first forget steroids and thinking steroids are the answer, they are not - post your diet and training program

Thanks bro, i will put up in diet section. At the moment im trying to get down to 10%. I know they are not the awnser but my gains have halted im still sore next day after training but ye just not seeing what i want

Do not listen to your source. PCT not important? Geez, he's going to hurt you. This forum's just have awesome information about EVERYTHING. I read for about six months before I ran my first cycle. I was 48 at the time. You're young. Don't get yourself hurt at your age. Do your research and be safe.

Thread Information