Hart714 is offline New Member

Tips on running my ph cycle Help please 1st time

Alright fellas I'm 20 years old I turn 21 in July 18. I've been working out for about 2 years. I took protein no xplode and krealkayine. Now I want something stronger and I want to get bigger so I heard something called pro harmones well my order is on the way so this is what I'm getting the tri methyl extreme it has superdrol halodrol and max Lmg in one ph. I know massive liver failure but that's my stack and liver support I'm forsure taking with my. Cycle also estrogen blockers do I take em during my cycle or during my pct? And my pct is Arimedexin I'm also gonna take my vitamins and my bcaas and of course water and glucosamine can I also stak with no xplode or willl my heart go crazy well let me know if I need to change anything and any tips or ideas are very encourage I don't take critiscm the wrong way for all those critics out there tell me how it is cause that's the only way I learn you kno thanks fellas

Sincerely Chris

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need PH's there caan cause you some serious problems at your age, concentrate on your diet and training if you can gain weight at your age your doing something wrong.

Hart714 is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm still young but my last year of growing is over my diet right now is low protein and eating greens a few steaks here and there right now I'm pretty cut I've already ordered them and I just want to do it right the first time and see how things go

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Sell them, not worth it and you won't keep the gains.

RaZr is offline Member
    Thats more or less poison with bad sides. Wait a few years man.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those are steroids (the first 2, at least). You're way too young and inexperienced.

Thread Information