alphadog is offline Associate Member

3rd Cycle- TEST P / MASTERON / TREN A CRITIQUE PLEASE!!!!!

1-12 Test-P 75mg/ED
    1-5 Mast 50mg/ED
    6-10 Tren -A 37.5mg/ED
    1-10 Winny 50mg/ed
    1-12 Adex .25mg/ED
    1-10 HCG 250iu/3rd day
    1-10 Liv52 1mg/ED

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

25 years old. 6'2 210lbs. Bodyfat around 10% maybe under. First cycle was Test-P 500mg/week 13 weeks. Second cycle Test-P 700mg/week Deca 400mg/week D-Bol 40mg 12 weeks. Started last year and im keeping the pace of time on-time off. Liking the way im developing. Let me know what you guys think about the way i'm running this cycle. Really wanna see what tren does to me, was not impressed with deca and the bloated look. Im wondering if i could lower the test safely without going limp during the tren so I can avoid some of the bloat, i'm kinda tired of the bloat from test(I know you are too) LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd Cycle- TEST P / MASTERON / TREN A CRITIQUE PLEASE!!!!!-img00020-20110125-0034.jpg   3rd Cycle- TEST P / MASTERON / TREN A CRITIQUE PLEASE!!!!!-img00019-20110125-0034.jpg  

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like you have a solid foundation for this cycle but IMO you are trying to run too many compounds (especially for a 3rd cycle). Is the winny oral or injectable? If oral, I wouldn't advise running it longer than 6 weeks due to liver toxicity. I would drop the masteron or if you are hell-bent on running it, run it at the end. I would start the tren A from the start for the 1st six weeks and up the dose to 50mg ED. Prop dose looks good as I have had great results off 150mg EOD. All-in-all looks like a pretty thought out cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Looks like you have a solid foundation for this cycle but IMO you are trying to run too many compounds (especially for a 3rd cycle). Is the winny oral or injectable? If oral, I wouldn't advise running it longer than 6 weeks due to liver toxicity. I would drop the masteron or if you are hell-bent on running it, run it at the end. I would start the tren A from the start for the 1st six weeks and up the dose to 50mg ED. Prop dose looks good as I have had great results off 150mg EOD. All-in-all looks like a pretty thought out cycle.
    Well I do wanna try tren as I am finding I respond well to aas. Only sides I experience are some bloat and am gyno prone which is why I always run adex.. I actually added in some winny for a few weeks the end of my first cycle and I liked the texture it gave my muscle.. Maybe I will keep it for the last 6 weeks and I think you are right about running the tren first and mast second.. Any thought on lowering the test if its safe to do? Trying to avoid the bloat..

Winny is oral

BigBeard is offline New Member
    ive never taken steroids before but why dont you look bigger since you already ran 2 cycles? did you start juicing as soon as you began working out or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeard View Post
    ive never taken steroids before but why dont you look bigger since you already ran 2 cycles? did you start juicing as soon as you began working out or something?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Please post up a pic of urself so I can take a look. But yes you are somewhat right I came back from an injury and hopped on quicker than would be ideal, couldn't stand all the weight and size I lost from 6 months not training.

Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    Well I do wanna try tren as I am finding I respond well to aas. Only sides I experience are some bloat and am gyno prone which is why I always run adex.. I actually added in some winny for a few weeks the end of my first cycle and I liked the texture it gave my muscle.. Maybe I will keep it for the last 6 weeks and I think you are right about running the tren first and mast second.. Any thought on lowering the test if its safe to do? Trying to avoid the bloat..
    Yeah I like running oral winny at the end to "harden" up as well, just don't run it longer than 6 weeks. I would keep the prop dose where its' at. If bloat and gyno begin to play a problem up the adex dose and you might also want to take a look at your diet. Last time I ran prop (150mg EOD) and oral winny (60mg ED) I gained close to 20 lbs. with little to no bloat and also dropped 1-2% BF...granted I primed and was at a really low bf% before the cycle, which looks like you are too so that's good. I have found that if I control and time my carb intake properly then I can control bloat.

Yeah I like running oral winny at the end to "harden" up as well, just don't run it longer than 6 weeks. I would keep the prop dose where its' at. If bloat and gyno begin to play a problem up the adex dose and you might also want to take a look at your diet. Last time I ran prop (150mg EOD) and oral winny (60mg ED) I gained close to 20 lbs. with little to no bloat and also dropped 1-2% BF...granted I primed and was at a really low bf% before the cycle, which looks like you are too so that's good. I have found that if I control and time my carb intake properly then I can control bloat.
    I also have bromo on hand but these compounds would not require running that correct ?

I also have bromo on hand but these compounds would not require running that correct ?
    No need for bromo or caber without deca or tren in the cycle

No need for bromo or caber without deca or tren in the cycle

I am gonna be running tren though...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i think u should update your main picture. i think thats why that guy posted about you being smaller. u look a lot more solid in your pictures you loaded. why wouldnt u just do prop/tren /mast all at the same time? i also have found great results from using only 50mg a day of prop. any more just adds bloat i have realized. we are of similar stats too. ur a bit taller to be fair, but same weight

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i think u should update your main picture. i think thats why that guy posted about you being smaller. u look a lot more solid in your pictures you loaded. why wouldnt u just do prop/tren/mast all at the same time? i also have found great results from using only 50mg a day of prop. any more just adds bloat i have realized. we are of similar stats too. ur a bit taller to be fair, but same weight
    Your right that is an old picture I am 15lbs of muscles bigger currently, atleast.. Both pictures I am off-cycle thought, what I call natural lol.. Ide like to run the prop at 50mg/ed to keep the bloat down and let the other compounds work their magic.. Maybe upping the tren and running it a little longer.. I think that guy was just a troll anyway, I don't see many guys with the size I have and the low BF I have.

I am gonna be running tren though...
    Sorry bro I was half asleep yesterday and missed you would be running tren . If you already have the bromo then I saw start running a low dose from the beginning. I just started running caber straight out of the gate as I don't want to risk prolactin sides.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Dude you need to check your diet out or your going to be disappointed in this cycle like your second one. Adding more compounds isn't always the solution. How much did you gain from your second cycle? how much did you keep after pct?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Dude you need to check your diet out or your going to be disappointed in this cycle like your second one. Adding more compounds isn't always the solution. How much did you gain from your second cycle? how much did you keep after pct?
    Second cycle max weight gain was just over 20lbs and after I dropped the d-bol I lost about 5lbs and ended up keeping 12lbs after my pCt.. I know my gains are based pretty much solely on my diet I am very aware but during my last cycle I was dating a **** and had my mind on other things during that cycle..

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Second cycle max weight gain was just over 20lbs and after I dropped the d-bol I lost about 5lbs and ended up keeping 12lbs after my pCt.. I know my gains are based pretty much solely on my diet I am very aware but during my last cycle I was dating a **** and had my mind on other things during that cycle..
    Alright well good luck & keep us updated

Thread Information