S1X
    S1X is offline New Member

Turinabol Only Cycle - Questions!

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a T-bol only cycle, but I need some advice from you experienced folks. My stats are: 21yrs old, 6ft, 140lbs, was in the gym for 4 months/ 5 days a week ( stopped due to various reasons back in November 2010) and I plan to start going 5 days a week, starting next month. When I was going to the gym, I was getting in 4-5 pretty decent meals a day and in that 4 month span I gained 10lbs (135-145) simply by upping my food intake. Anyways, I'm thinking of starting a T-Bol cycle sometime later this year, once I get my diet back in check (which is so key for me, I'm sure I can gain quite a bit of weight if only my appetite would come back) along with solid training.

I purchased a couple bottles of T-bol (Medistar 10mg x 100 capsules) the other day, with the intent on using it later down the road as a boost. My overall goal is to bulk up, I'm not trying to get to monster status just trying to pack on some decent size to my currently skinny frame. I've been doing some research on T-bol, and decided that I'd try doing 40mg/day, for 6 weeks. The person that I bought the T-bol from told me that since it's considered "mild" compared to other orals like d-bol, that it doesn't require and liver support (liv52, milk thistle) or PCT (nolvadex , chlomid, etc). From all that I've read on forums like this one, regardless how mild a steroid might be a PCT is STRONGLY suggested. So, my questions are:

1. Would 40mg/day for 6 weeks be adequate, or would 50-60mg/day be more beneficial? I don't want to overdo it. I do realize that taking any kind of anabolics can cause potentially serious health issues, especially if taken in high dosages...so I want to keep the dosage(s) within reason.

2. I'll be 22 when I start this stuff, is that still too young?

3. What kind of liver support/PCT would you guys recommend, and at what dosages?

Also keep in mind that this will be my first ever cycle
    Thanks!
    Last edited by S1X; 02-24-2011 at 03:38 AM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S1X View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of doing a T-bol only cycle, but I need some advice from you experienced folks. My stats are: 21yrs old, 6ft, 140lbs, was in the gym for 4 months/ 5 days a week ( stopped due to various reasons back in November 2010) and I plan to start going 5 days a week, starting next month. When I was going to the gym, I was getting in 4-5 pretty decent meals a day and in that 4 month span I gained 10lbs (135-145) simply by upping my food intake. Anyways, I'm thinking of starting a T-Bol cycle sometime later this year, once I get my diet back in check (which is so key for me, I'm sure I can gain quite a bit of weight if only my appetite would come back) along with solid training.

I purchased a couple bottles of T-bol (Medistar 10mg x 100 capsules) the other day, with the intent on using it later down the road as a boost. My overall goal is to bulk up, I'm not trying to get to monster status just trying to pack on some decent size to my currently skinny frame. I've been doing some research on T-bol, and decided that I'd try doing 40mg/day, for 6 weeks. The person that I bought the T-bol from told me that since it's considered "mild" compared to other orals like d-bol, that it doesn't require and liver support (liv52, milk thistle) or PCT (nolvadex , chlomid, etc). From all that I've read on forums like this one, regardless how mild a steroid might be a PCT is STRONGLY suggested. So, my questions are:

1. Would 40mg/day for 6 weeks be adequate, or would 50-60mg/day be more beneficial? I don't want to overdo it. I do realize that taking any kind of anabolics can cause potentially serious health issues, especially if taken in high dosages...so I want to keep the dosage(s) within reason.

2. I'll be 22 when I start this stuff, is that still too young? yes
    3. What kind of liver support/PCT would you guys recommend, and at what dosages?

Thanks!
    honestly i would advise against using any steroids right now but more for your stats than your age although 22 is still too young for steroids. you can reach your goals with food and if you can't than your diet is seriousley lacking. if you came here for help and approval of running the t-bol i don't think anyone here with genuine concern and knowladge will advise you so bear in mind any positive responses you get will undoubtably be from kids with similar stats and lack of diet and steroid knowladge. your best option here is to visit the diet section and learn how to put together a diet that will support your goals and stick to it and i promise you growth will come naturally.
    good luck, mb.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 02-24-2011 at 08:38 AM.

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    honestly i would advise against using any steroids right now but more for your stats than your age although 22 is still too young for steroids. you can reach your goals with food and if you can't than your diet is seriousley lacking. if you came here for help and approval of running the t-bol i don't think anyone here with genuine concern and knowladge will advise you so bear in mind any positive responses you get will undoubtably be from kids with similar stats and lack of diet and steroid knowladge. your best option here is to visit the diet section and learn how to put together a diet that will support your goals and stick to it and i promise you growth will come naturally.
    good luck, mb.
    Thanks for the reply MB! I didn't come to this forum looking to hear all positive feedback regarding my situation. I know for me, right now my diet is the biggest problem in terms of getting where I want to be. With that said, did I just waste a bunch of money on this stuff? Say once I get my training and diet in check (a year or so), could I benefit from taking a low dosage of T-bol (40mg as originally planned) at all? I would hate for it to expire, and I'm not going to try and sell it due to the repercussions associated with it. I probably jumped the gun here

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would not run this cycle, yes you are to young, to light and you need to edit out your lab names. Check out this link

Under 170? Over 5'10"?
    Written by Big
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I would not run this cycle, yes you are to young, to light and you need to edit out your lab names. Check out this link

Under 170? Over 5'10"?
    Written by Big
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...
    What kind of problems would arise from being as light as I am while taking something like T-bol?

NycGuy is offline New Member
    I'm not an expert, but since you are asking about sides, I have experience with a similar cycle. I took 60mg anavar and 40 mg T-Bol every day for 8 weeks.
    I also took hcg at 250 units 3 times a week.
    The most annoying thing were the BACK PUMPS. They were very debilitating. Taking lots of Taurine helped with that.
    I also took lots of sylymarin for liver support.
    I did both nolva and Clomid for pct for 6 weeks.
    A month after my pct was finished, I had bloodwork done, and everything was normal.
    That's just my experience.

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by NycGuy View Post
    I'm not an expert, but since you are asking about sides, I have experience with a similar cycle. I took 60mg anavar and 40 mg T-Bol every day for 8 weeks.
    I also took hcg at 250 units 3 times a week.
    The most annoying thing were the BACK PUMPS. They were very debilitating. Taking lots of Taurine helped with that.
    I also took lots of sylymarin for liver support.
    I did both nolva and Clomid for pct for 6 weeks.
    A month after my pct was finished, I had bloodwork done, and everything was normal.
    That's just my experience.
    What are your stats? and what were your gains like after that cycle? I'm curious to know about the side effects of taking T-bol at my stats (6', 140lbs), is there more problems that arise from taking AAS when being skinny versus someone that's a little heavier say 170lbs?

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    21yrs old, 6ft, 140lbs- too young / too light / Oral cycle = BAD idea. Only 4-5 months of weights experience? And steroids already? You should put on at LEAST 40 pounds first / be over 25 and maintain a reasonably low body fat (Under 12 %). If you don't have the drive to put on 40 pounds with proper diet / proper training etc. you should stay away from aas. Can you bench over 300 yet? Squat over 300? Deadlift over 300? If not your tendons are not likely strong enough to withstand the sudden increased surge in strength which you will consequently loose anyway because it would appear that your diet and training need to be refined. Rather than waste your money of a useless oral cycle spend it on more food! Post your diet / routine we will help you out.

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
    21yrs old, 6ft, 140lbs- too young / too light / Oral cycle = BAD idea. Only 4-5 months of weights experience? And steroids already? You should put on at LEAST 40 pounds first / be over 25 and maintain a reasonably low body fat (Under 12 %). If you don't have the drive to put on 40 pounds with proper diet / proper training etc. you should stay away from aas. Can you bench over 300 yet? Squat over 300? Deadlift over 300? If not your tendons are not likely strong enough to withstand the sudden increased surge in strength which you will consequently loose anyway because it would appear that your diet and training need to be refined. Rather than waste your money of a useless oral cycle spend it on more food! Post your diet / routine we will help you out.
    Unfortunately, the money has already been spent on a "useless oral cycle". With that being said, I figure I might as well just buy a PCT and run it. Reason being, the T-bol that I have is good till 12/2012 according to the label, so it wont be any good when what's considered the right age to take them rolls around. I don't want to try selling them due to the possible repercussions associated with it. I obviously don't plan on taking it anytime soon, I want to get in a least a year of consistent training in...by then I should have my diet in check as well along with some good weight packed on. Back when I was going to the gym, I put on 10lbs in the first month or two, simply by eating more. I want to follow everyone's advice on not to take the stuff, but I also don't want to kiss the money I spent on it goodbye cause it's hard to come by these days. I should of thought this through really well and did a lot more research on it, prior to making the purchase...but it's too late now.
    Last edited by S1X; 02-25-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately, the money has already been spent on a "useless oral cycle". With that being said, I figure I might as well just buy a PCT and run it. Reason being, the T-bol that I have is good till 12/2012 according to the label, so it wont be any good when what's considered the right age to take them rolls around. I don't want to try selling them due to the possible repercussions associated with it. I obviously don't plan on taking it anytime soon, I want to get in a least a year of consistent training in...by then I should have my diet in check as well along with some good weight packed on. Back when I was going to the gym, I put on 10lbs in the first month or two, simply by eating more. I want to follow everyone's advice on not to take the stuff, but I also don't want to kiss the money I spent on it goodbye cause it's hard to come by these days. I should of thought this through really well and did a lot more research on it, prior to making the purchase...but it's too late now.
    So let me get this right. You would rather mess with your hormones, growth, and body over a few dollars. If the money spent on that is that big of an issue then i can tell you now you more than likely cant afford the food needed for a proper diet.

Doctor visits for low libido, fatigue, and so on to be told you need to be put on TRT will be much more expensive

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    If the money spent on that is that big of an issue then i can tell you now you more than likely cant afford the food needed for a proper diet.
    I'll be able to afford the food, it's just right now my job has really slowed down...so there isn't much money coming in.

I'll be able to afford the food, it's just right now my job has really slowed down...so there isn't much money coming in.
    So your money troubles force you to cycle?

S1X
    So your money troubles force you to cycle?
    LOL no, this whole cycle business was a poor decision you could say. I just can't see myself throwing it in the garbage after the money I spent on it....

So let me get this right. You would rather mess with your hormones, growth, and body over a few dollars. If the money spent on that is that big of an issue then i can tell you now you more than likely cant afford the food needed for a proper diet.

Doctor visits for low libido, fatigue, and so on to be told you need to be put on TRT will be much more expensive
    Noles I agree with you. Running a cycle because you spent the money on it and it will expire is not a good plan at all. Even worse- that you spent the money before you did the research. Based on all of your posts I can safely draw a conclusion about you: You are looking for an instant way to get big- well guess what- there is no quick way to do it. Focus on the fundamentals first- EAT TRAIN REST. Forget about running anything until you make some real gains, and stick with the sport long enough to know that you have the dedication. I challenge you to make it through ONE month of a CLEAN bulking diet without giving up.

As per Noles TRT is $$$$$$, you need to realize you made an uninformed choice and you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you wasted your cash on your cycle. Try and sell it to someone that knows how to use it properly- and do your research on here (obviously you have not) - you will understand why what you are doing is a "useless oral cycle".

That is like saying "I can afford the roids but not the pct, so I am going to run it and see what happens because I don't want to waste my cash" (But I want to waste my liver, my HPTA, and my potential to gain anything later on)

S1X
    I challenge you to make it through ONE month of a CLEAN bulking diet without giving up.
    I did four months of it Clean homemade meals 4-5/day (around 3000K cals total), no pop or fast food....Just water, milk, gainer shakes etc. Things were going great, and it's a shame I had to stop.

(But I want to waste my liver, my HPTA, and my potential to gain anything later on)
    Hey...I've had a good run... LOL jk!

I did four months of it Clean homemade meals 4-5/day (around 3000K cals total), no pop or fast food....Just water, milk, gainer shakes etc. Things were going great, and it's a shame I had to stop.

Hey...I've had a good run... LOL jk!
    So are you saying you cant maintain a clean diet? What is the reason

S1X
    So are you saying you cant maintain a clean diet? What is the reason
    Ever since I stopped going to the gym, my appetite is almost non existent. I never really had one to begin with, which is likely the reason why I'm so light today. Lifting did increase my appetite fairly well though, and I forced myself to eat. Since I've stopped, I've more or less jumped off the bandwagon and gone back to consuming garbage like pop, energy drinks, the odd fast food here and there etc. I can maintain a clean diet, however without going to the gym I felt as if it wasn't necessary anymore. Technically, for someone my size who's trying to bulk up, I don't think it matters too much if you're keeping a completely clean diet....cause at the end of the day the overall caloric intake is what you're after.

Ever since I stopped going to the gym, my appetite is almost non existent. I never really had one to begin with, which is likely the reason why I'm so light today. Lifting did increase my appetite fairly well though, and I forced myself to eat. Since I've stopped, I've more or less jumped off the bandwagon and gone back to consuming garbage like pop, energy drinks, the odd fast food here and there etc. I can maintain a clean diet, however without going to the gym I felt as if it wasn't necessary anymore. Technically, for someone my size who's trying to bulk up, I don't think it matters too much if you're keeping a completely clean diet....cause at the end of the day the overall caloric intake is what you're after.
    I disagree with the end of that statement. Eating anything to bulk up isnt worth it. You could have a high fat, low protein diet and blow up like a fat balloon. Or you can get sufficient calories to grow through clean food by working on someone here with your diet and you will see great gains in lean body mass

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i would wait a couple more years

S1X
    I disagree with the end of that statement. Eating anything to bulk up isnt worth it. You could have a high fat, low protein diet and blow up like a fat balloon. Or you can get sufficient calories to grow through clean food by working on someone here with your diet and you will see great gains in lean body mass
    As things stand now, gaining any serious fat from not eating %100 clean probably won't happen. If my metabolism slows down then it'll be a different story. A little fat on this body won't hurt!

Why ask- you have clearly made up your mind. See you in the HRT thread.

Sparky06 is offline New Member
    Start by writining out your goals of what you want for your body Then You need to get back in the gym. Get your appetite back and do the work to achieve those Goals. Forget the few bucks you spent on the roids and focus on getting bigger naturally. If you can't do that the roids later are just gonna F u up, you'll lose the gains you made because from what I understand is without pinning as a Primary to a cycle any gains you may get will fade, especially if you cant eat properly.

Sparky06 is offline New Member
    Start by writining out your goals of what you want for your body Then You need to get back in the gym. Get your appetite back and do the work to achieve those Goals. Forget the few bucks you spent on the roids and focus on getting bigger naturally. If you can't do that the roids later are just gonna F u up, you'll lose the gains you made because from what I understand is without pinning as a Primary to a cycle any gains you may get will fade, especially if you cant eat properly.

S1X
    I know I probably sound ignorant (which I won't deny), from my understanding T-bol is one of the mildest orals (or steroids in general)...so even with that in mind you guys are still certain that my test will be completely shut off? 40mg/day for 6 weeks, with 4 weeks of nolvadex 20mg/day was the plan.

@Sparky06, I just got back into the gym today...feels great! My overall goal is to pack on mass, I'm not looking to get really ripped or anything like that.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For Christ's sake, you don't need to be using steroids ! Everything about your posts makes this fact evident.
    And your Tbol won't actually expire in 2012. Pills take at least 5+ years to actually start degrading. Quit coming up with dumb excuses to take a shortcut.

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    For Christ's sake, you don't need to be using steroids ! Everything about your posts makes this fact evident.
    And your Tbol won't actually expire in 2012. Pills take at least 5+ years to actually start degrading. Quit coming up with dumb excuses to take a shortcut.
    I'm not making excuses to take a shortcut, nor am I trying to hear what I want to hear. My T-bol is in capsule form, they're not tabs...so I don't know if that makes any difference in terms of expiry. You guys have convinced me not to go ahead and use this stuff, a few other sources have as well.....so calm down!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not making excuses to take a shortcut, nor am I trying to hear what I want to hear. My T-bol is in capsule form, they're not tabs...so I don't know if that makes any difference in terms of expiry. You guys have convinced me not to go ahead and use this stuff, a few other sources have as well.....so calm down!
    Not much difference. There are plenty of guys who got good results off of 5+ year old original PHs and stuff, and those are in caps. Just store it in a cool, dry, dark place.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    dude when I was 15 I had the same stats as you roughly i was 6'1 and 145lbs......eat 4500-5000 calories a day for 3 months without stopping. 300g of protein 500g of carbs....I know thats a shit load but try it and tell me how it goes. I made it to 175 in 2 and a half months lol and no i wasnt fat I stayed pretty lean and was pretty strong

S1X
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    dude when I was 15 I had the same stats as you roughly i was 6'1 and 145lbs......eat 4500-5000 calories a day for 3 months without stopping. 300g of protein 500g of carbs....I know thats a shit load but try it and tell me how it goes. I made it to 175 in 2 and a half months lol and no i wasnt fat I stayed pretty lean and was pretty strong
    What did your diet breakdown look like? Mind sharing that?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I cant remember all the specifics, I just remember I would wake up every morning witha goal in mind of eating as much food as possible. Spend a week eating as much as you can as often as you can until your sick and drink a gallon of water everyday just keep a jug with you. That will stretch your stomach out and help you eat alot more. It wont be a fun first week just suck it up and do it.

But I would have 4 egg whites and 4 whole eggs every morning for breakfast, so 8 eggs to get me started and I would normally eat a bagel with it as well and drink alot of milk. That got me started for the day. This was in highschool so around my 2nd block I would eat a protein bar if I had one, then for lunch I would eat a chicken breast plus a normal highschool lunch. Eat it cold...i mean cook it but then refrigerate it...it builds character haha. But then I would have a can of peanuts with me and after lunch I would snack on that. School got out around 3 and I would go home for about an hour and eat the whole time. Then I would drive to the weightroom like 20 minutes away.

I would workout, then before I left chug a weight gainer. It would normally have 50g of protein 100g of carbs area and 6-700 calories. Then as soon as I would get home I would grill a "Skillet Steak" I would cook roughly a pound a night for supper every night. It cost me about $2-3 a lb i think, its the cheapest steak.

After I ate the steak I would go inside and eat carbs galore to go with it. Then just spend the rest of the night eating anything and everything haha

I know thats not a perfect diet but i promise you do something similar to that and you will gain weight quick. PROMISE lol

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member
    Hey everyone,

2. I'll be 22 when I start this stuff, is that still too young?

Thanks!
    Hey, not sure if you are still on the forums but i would like to know if you ran this cycle and how did it go? Any side effects? Long term effects? Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Last Activity 04-17-2011 04:21 AM

Ya think?

EDIT: Some of the guys here came back to talk about results after cycle
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 09-12-2016 at 05:41 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    Hey, not sure if you are still on the forums but i would like to know if you ran this cycle and how did it go? Any side effects? Long term effects? Thanks
    I know you don't want to hear it but you're too young for aas.

Taking 60mg/day of Tbol for 6 weeks and you'll be lucky if you gain one pound of muscle.

Your understanding of what Tbol does and why it was developed is flawed.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    WTF are you doing bro....

Bumping a 6 year old thread, to ask a stupid question about oral only cycles. Forget about growing muscles for now, and rather grow a brain please.

Thread Information