Book3m is offline New Member

Advice would be great.

Hi, new to site just hoping I can get some help info etc.

I'm 6'1
    187lbs
    27 years old train well eat quite well with protein etc.

I want to gain lean mass but not be over the top massive. I've never done steroids before.

What would be the best to use? I looked at Deca and winstrol , and winstrol and Anavar . But have no idea what I should do and how much and how long the cycle should be for. Any info would be great.

Thank you.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been training for? and your BF%? What does your diet look like?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca or winni without test is a no no, test should be the base of every cycle. First cycles should be test only so we can see how our bodies react and if sides become an issue, there will always be time for multiple compound cycles. You seem a little light for your height and you don't list your body fat. You can probably gain a little more naturally before you cycle. Read the educational threads, pct stickies and test beginner cycle info. Spend some time in the diet section and see kf you can get your diet squared away, you cycle success will be diet dependent.

Bf% is about 12% been training for few years but been off it for 7 months now back in my routine of 4 times a week, diet is good fruit, veg chicken mostly all heathy 2L of water a day.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a lot more to a good diet than fruit, veg and chicken. I would say go over to the diet forum and get a good diet sorted out first.

Just my two cents

nav13 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I second the above posters idea. You should really get your diet in check and get back in the gym for a while steadily until you even consider steroids . Whats teh point of taking them if you arent already at your natural peak....

hardworking is offline New Member
    need more details on workouts and diet...

Cheers guys I know my diet is not 100% for lean gains, but morning it's a protein shake, I can't eat first thing. Lunch chicken or tuna with fruit, later on 4 scrambled eggs on brown toast. Dinner lean mince or chicken with veg maybe rice, later shake and fruit.

I'm not lifting what I was last year but I was 16 stone then. I plan to work hard and get diet in place before I get on steroids but just would like to know what's best for me as been told conflicting info.

Thanks for all the help and advice.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    There really isn't any straight answer, people have different opinions. Some people say take a short ester test, so that way the sides you're going to experience will hit you quick and will be gone quick after stopping if they're too much to handle. Others say take a longer ester test because the sides tend to be slightly more mild than short esters and will be more gradual in occurring, but longer to go away after stopping. Then you have other people who will tell you to take a mild stack like Test E and EQ. It all comes down to you. What you need to do is educate yourself about every compound you're thinking about taking, read about not only the positive effects, but the negatives as well (because believe me...there are a lot) and make you're decision from there. If you think you can handle the sides that the compound dishes out, then that's your decision, because ultimately, you're going to do what you want to do anyway. I will tell you however, that my very first cycle was Test E and EQ.

Thread Information