F-Genetics is offline Associate Member

Aromasin necessary?

I am starting my 3rd week of my first cycle and I don't feel like I have any sensitivity issues in the nipples or unusual fat deposits. Meaning my nipples don't hurt when I check for gyno. But my nipples do get hard hell a fast. A friend of mine keeps recommending to get some aromasin from ar-r and run it. Is it really necessary? If, I had side effects actually start. Is there a time frame where you begin to see them? Is it overkill to add the aromasin or just a precautionary measure. And if I do run it what dosage should I run?

--I read Aromasin from weeks 4-12 @ 12.5mg eod.......I know ar-r's Stane is in liquid bottle form. So would that be a half a squirt eod? I believe they rate it at 25mg/mL

Here is my cycle. It was originally altered from what I first posted.
    wk 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg.... split 3x's throughout the day. ie: 9 & 12;30 & 4:00
    wk 1-10 HGH @ 20 units= 1 pin ed (M-F) 5 on and 2 off. [Reconstituted with 1ml Bac] Pinned with 1/2 cc Insulin needle.
    wk 1-12 Sustanon 300- 2 pins-- Monday and Wed =1ml/300mg each pin
    wk 1-10 Proviron 50mg ed/ split and taken once in the morning and once in the evening.
    wk 1-12 HCG 250mg/ 3 x's a week= Mon, Wed, & Fri

And for PCT I have Nolva and Clomid. And I am discontinuing the HCG 1-2 weeks before PCT starts.
    So is the Aromasin just overkill in this situation? Or is it a wise precaution?
    A lot of info I know, but better to put it all out there.

No one has any helpful info?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Theres no need to run dbol for 6 wks, your better off going with 4 wks and dropping the dose to 25-mgs 30mgs not 50mgs.

HGH- is pointless for 10 weeks, it will do nothing. To see benefits from gh your going to have to run it for at least 6-8 months.

Your sus is also over kill, 600mgs for your first cycle is to much you should of gone for 400-500mgs.

You should be fine with estrogen related side because your running proviron , proviron is well known for its anti-estrogenic activity even though it binds weakly to the estrogen receptor it can reduce activity and in many cases no AI is needed but its always useful to have am AI to hand just incase.

You should do research before starting a cycle and understand what your taking, it kind of defeats the object once you started a cycle and then ask for advice, Ive seen worse first cycles dont get me wrong but it is slightly over kill on dosages IMHO.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    nice info. no need for anymore advice than that right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Theres no need to run dbol for 6 wks, your better off going with 4 wks and dropping the dose to 25-mgs 30mgs not 50mgs.

HGH- is pointless for 10 weeks, it will do nothing. To see benefits from gh your going to have to run it for at least 6-8 months.

Your sus is also over kill, 600mgs for your first cycle is to much you should of gone for 400-500mgs.

You should be fine with estrogen related side because your running proviron , proviron is well known for its anti-estrogenic activity even though it binds weakly to the estrogen receptor it can reduce activity and in many cases no AI is needed but its always useful to have am AI to hand just incase.

You should do research before starting a cycle and understand what your taking, it kind of defeats the object once you started a cycle and then ask for advice, Ive seen worse first cycles dont get me wrong but it is slightly over kill on dosages IMHO.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont get it. There is no way that anyone here gave you advise that that was a good first cycle. Talk about overkill and poor planning... Where did you get this cycle information from? Just curious. You have enough post that you should have done some reading but???

I also dont get why people think MORE is better, especially for a 1st cycle. Where do you go from there? Try to mix/match a big stack and then next time do what?

Learning to drive do you jump into a F1 Ferarri and hit the autobahm?

Take Marcus's advice above and do more research.

I did quite a bit of research, and asked questions. Unfortunately I ran into what I believe is a common problem. I have a friend who is a professional bodybuilder who I have known for years. I started out with a simple enough plan. But when I talked to him he said no you have it all wrong. He asked where I was getting my info from, and I told him I had been researching here and of course gave me the, "these guys don't know what they are talking about speech." I had originally planned on Dbol for only four weeks, no growth and the dosage of 400-500mg of Sustanon a wk. I was asking for advice because I felt what he was suggesting was overkill. I am was trusting an old friend, and I guess I should have not done so.

Since I just started my 3rd wk and still have 1 pin left this wk I was thinking of backing off to the dosage of 400-500mgs ( 200-250 per pin) and dropping the dbol to 30mgs, keeping the HCG , and proviron where it is, and dropping the growth (as suggested). And keeping this for the rest of the cycle.
    Would this cause any issues, I would think because I am not that far in that it should be alright. And I am definitely not going to listen to my friend anymore.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK yeah I can understand that. You want to trust someone you know and who you can physically see and they are in the kind of shape/condition you strive to be in and it makes sense they should know what they are talking about.

Unfortunately far to often they forget the basics, where they started or they never learned the correct way. Also face to face people rarely tell you they problems they have encounter along the way.

The basic beginner cycle is not set up to give everyone the biggest fastest gains but it is a very good starting point and has been designed from MANY real life people's experience and blood work results to give you very good gains and staying safe with the least amount of side effects until you have built up the personal experience to know what works best for you and your body type.

Ask your buddy how often he gets blood work done. Has he ever had ED issues, bloating, breaking out, itchy nipples etc. If not, GREAT but it doesn't mean you wont doing the same as him.

Also if he is your source then $$$$ is a great motivator to sell you more. Not that he is trying to hurt you in any way but not that he is really looking out for your best interest. Although we dont know you most people who have been here for a while are really looking out for others best interest and health. We dont need anymore bad publicity, there is enough out there now. The public is only now learning the Test in not only used by athletes who want to cheat or people who are in body building but it's a medical treatment that is beneficial to most humans in one way or another when used correctly or at least not abused.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    i'm no expert but the advice the others gave you sounds good....the dosages look really high from my limited knowledge and i will also say that having aromasin on hand is never a bad idea for any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK yeah I can understand that. You want to trust someone you know and who you can physically see and they are in the kind of shape/condition you strive to be in and it makes sense they should know what they are talking about.

Unfortunately far to often they forget the basics, where they started or they never learned the correct way. Also face to face people rarely tell you they problems they have encounter along the way.

The basic beginner cycle is not set up to give everyone the biggest fastest gains but it is a very good starting point and has been designed from MANY real life people's experience and blood work results to give you very good gains and staying safe with the least amount of side effects until you have built up the personal experience to know what works best for you and your body type.

Ask your buddy how often he gets blood work done. Has he ever had ED issues, bloating, breaking out, itchy nipples etc. If not, GREAT but it doesn't mean you wont doing the same as him.

Also if he is your source then $$$$ is a great motivator to sell you more. Not that he is trying to hurt you in any way but not that he is really looking out for your best interest. Although we dont know you most people who have been here for a while are really looking out for others best interest and health. We dont need anymore bad publicity, there is enough out there now. The public is only now learning the Test in not only used by athletes who want to cheat or people who are in body building but it's a medical treatment that is beneficial to most humans in one way or another when used correctly or at least not abused.
    He is not my source. And I know he comes from a well intentioned position and on everything else he has been overwhelmingly knowledgeable. What made me question him was when he started trying to push the Deca hard in the same cycle. And that is when I said something seems off and I started asking more questions on top of doing more research. And after Marcus suggestion I am going to drop down the dbol to 4 wks at 30mgs, drop the HGH and Drop the sustanon to 500mgs at 250 pin 2x's a week, and still keep the HCG the same with the proviron . I will get some aromasin just in case. Knock on wood I have not had any sides yet. I see the recommended dose for Aromasin tends to be about 12.5 eod. But with the liquid from ar-r is it in dropper form or a little pump?

Thanks again guys for not crucifying me. HAHA I appreciate the information and insight. By the way do you ever get over feeling like a human pin-cushion?

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information