I am starting my 3rd week of my first cycle and I don't feel like I have any sensitivity issues in the nipples or unusual fat deposits. Meaning my nipples don't hurt when I check for gyno. But my nipples do get hard hell a fast. A friend of mine keeps recommending to get some aromasin from ar-r and run it. Is it really necessary? If, I had side effects actually start. Is there a time frame where you begin to see them? Is it overkill to add the aromasin or just a precautionary measure. And if I do run it what dosage should I run?

--I read Aromasin from weeks 4-12 @ 12.5mg eod.......I know ar-r's Stane is in liquid bottle form. So would that be a half a squirt eod? I believe they rate it at 25mg/mL

Here is my cycle. It was originally altered from what I first posted.
wk 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg.... split 3x's throughout the day. ie: 9 & 12;30 & 4:00
wk 1-10 HGH @ 20 units= 1 pin ed (M-F) 5 on and 2 off. [Reconstituted with 1ml Bac] Pinned with 1/2 cc Insulin needle.
wk 1-12 Sustanon 300- 2 pins-- Monday and Wed =1ml/300mg each pin
wk 1-10 Proviron 50mg ed/ split and taken once in the morning and once in the evening.
wk 1-12 HCG 250mg/ 3 x's a week= Mon, Wed, & Fri

And for PCT I have Nolva and Clomid. And I am discontinuing the HCG 1-2 weeks before PCT starts.
So is the Aromasin just overkill in this situation? Or is it a wise precaution?
A lot of info I know, but better to put it all out there.