super-pump is offline Junior Member

Best Steroid for....

some input on what you guys think are the best steroids for athletes looking to develop strength, speed, quickness, explosiveness, agility, etc. I have read and heard a lot about athletes using winstrol for these benefits...are there any others?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about some stats first....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am sure you would also want to include decent cardio if you are talking athletes if not then Tren is a great one, unfortunately it kills cardio. Cheque Drops fit the bill pretty well for a before the event drug.

5'11, 180 lbs...about 15% BF...I didn't post this thread just for my personal use...I was wondering what you guys thought about it in general.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not being a dick, but it sounds like your a bit wet behind the ears..Steriods don't make the man..Hardwork makes you, but considering your question a low dose test cycle and high dose var is what alot of athletes I know do for there sports..Unless size is an issue..

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfeet View Post
    Where can i source deca durabolin, winstrol or anavar in australia? I dont have any contacts and the stuff online is all fake?
    You gotta watch that brother I don't know your laws but, Iam pretty sure regardless asking for a source openly will get you banned...Good Luck stick around Iam sure youll learn some things..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Not being a dick, but it sounds like your a bit wet behind the ears..Steriods don't make the man..Hardwork makes you, but considering your question a low dose test cycle and high dose var is what alot of athletes I know do for there sports..Unless size is an issue..
    lol king kong, it took me about 30 seconds of surfing steroid message boards to get the point that steroids aren't magical...I know the work makes the man...I guess I should rephrase it for you particular type to what steroids "help" best for these desired effects.

Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    lol king kong, it took me about 30 seconds of surfing steroid message boards to get the point that steroids aren't magical...I know the work makes the man...I guess I should rephrase it for you particular type to what steroids "help" best for these desired effects.
    All right, most don't get that point these days lol
    Watch the winni bro it will dry you up make you more apt to injury..I always feel brittle when on winni, like my shoulder could explode at any momment or something..Thats why I said little test to keep the guns firing and body feeling good and ANAVAR ..I love the stuff in high doses 50mg and up!

My point BTW was that if you trained that much harder unless you are looking at a pro career at athletics you don't need any steriods ..IMO they should be left to the elite athletes and bodybuilders, powerlifters and me who just likes to be dead sexy..lol

hahaha i think almost every man thinks he's at least one of those in his own mind

As long as there is no mirrors around..LOL

Thread Information