Hart714 is offline New Member

tri methyl xtreme crazzyyyy

alright well I'm on day 4 and this stack is outrageous the fourth day the strength gains are crazy my max was 255lbs now I'm reppin 255 x 12 reps I'm curling 60lbs in each arm I never get tired all I want to do is work out. I started with one pill a day for the first week I bought cycle threapy something called DIM for estrogen and nolvadex drops also milkthistle and liversupport. with 150 grams of protein a day high carbs and omega 3s. I may be young but this is just outrageous how fast I'm blowing up. I already weighed 188 before I actually lost weight I'm 180 but barely any body fat I havent got tested for my percentage but you can see my 6 pack and my v especially the v on my back. this is my schedule Mon Chest and arms. Tues back lower back and love handles and traps. Weds lower body Thurs cardio/basketball leight weight reps friday max out day or circuit saturday yoga/pilotes lots of stretching and eating healthy sunday steak day each as much steaks chicken protein fruits and veges I do abs every day other than weekends I've been taking it easy on the first week i can lift alot more i just dont wanna pull any muscles or get any stretch marks id like to keep a cycle log this stack is ridiculous superdrol halodrol and maxlmg all in one i have good skin so i havent got acne from superdrol and max lmg increased my libia like alot i f*ck6 times a day now just a abb work out lol this may be bad on the liver but i havent hit dose two yet cause dose one is strong enough for now. for all those who are thinking about taking this if you want fast gains quick i recommend taking this make sure you do liver support supposed to be bad on the body no cramps yet ive been well hydrated been drinking 80 oz water a day and eating 3 bannas a day taking multivitamin amino acids vitamin d acai 1000mcg and cinnamon so yeah for those people said dont take it well dont say that until youve taken it its amazing have a good day

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    wow thats the longest run on sentence ive ever seen. Were you on speed while you wrote this?

Haha lol no I'm on my phone and I wrote it at work I was too lazy for punc.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What dose are you running it at? and how much test as well?

Im assuming you meant libido not labia haha i would be worried if you had labia increase haha or it at all

Haha yeah I was in a hurry. My dosage is one a day on the morning week number two I'm upping it to two pills. Just one pill I feel like the hulk.. Two pills I can't even imagine.....

15mg of superdrol halodrol and max lmg. So two pill equal 30 mg in each ph

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wheres the test?

Not to mention your to young!

Haha yeah all the guys blew me up about that but it's all good

Ok let us know in a month or 2 after your done.Good luck.

update ! I'm on my last week this ph was really good very little side effects. I have a pimple on my thigh and back thats about it, a little irritablilty but nothing crazy, shin splints and a forearm splint but glutamine helps. my muscle recovery increased like no other. I'd get done working out and I'd feel like I can work out again which wasn't good. I get the chills when I lift after lifting heavy weight. Almost all the weight I was lifting didnt matter heavy or light It all felt the same. I started my weigh in about 175ish I weighed my self today I weight 198.5 I'm taking gold standard protein glutamine multivitamins vitamin d vegetables and fruits vitamins fatty acids Himalaya liver support I eat like a beast lots of chicken steak egg whites fruits bananas oatmeal rice all good foods I havent touched fast food other than subway thats about it. I'm pretty lean I have a pic up right now that pic was on the 2nd and a half week my profile pic. Ill update another when I hit my post cycle oh my left nipple is a little sensitive I was thinking running clomid but for the estrogen I'm just a little worried what do you guys think? well thank you this cycle went better than expected. Im going back on no xplode cellmass protein during my post cycle ill be working twice as hard to keep my gains Ill keep everyone updated!!!!!

ps a guy at the gym came up to me and was like your looking lean what are you on I was like uhh no xplode and nitrix FTW! lol good stuff..

sixoner is offline Member
    huh?? its hard to follow your rambling...take it easy bro relax...breathe..

you're saying you gained 25lbs in 3 weeks, all lean mass???

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO....hes speeding......shhhhhhh dont slow him down...

no doubt!! im liftin all theeeese weights biaaaattch!! LMFAO indeed

Haha yeah my bad I have ADHD when I get excited I ramble on lol. But yeah I'm pretty lean my profile pic I'm 188 there I weighed my self at the gym I kept on moving the thing over until it got even it was at 198.5 I pinch my stomach and I have like a inch of flab to pinch not to mention I've been eating like a horse I don't know how to post pics on this I don't know HTML thing I bench 275 max 3 reps incline 245 5 reps decline 325 one rep dumbbells bench 100lbs each hand 5 reps decline 10 reps 100lbs incline 85 5 reps this stuff is really strong and this was my first cycle

Oh yeah I do legs too my legs are solid I rep 8 plates on each side 10 times I'll start at 4 on each side and work my way up thats for leg press I do the squat machine my max on there is 3 plates and 25s on each side calfs I'll star at 120lbs and work my way up to 250lbs

and another thing my muscles are rock solid after i lift i swell up crazy and this last 5 days ive been really hungry eating way more than i did beginining of cycle. I drink a lot of water I had a few days I didn't and I'd cramp up in the worst places I learned my lesson the hard way. Really good product

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where is Dec?

Dec as in decline I'm doing 325 1 rep maybe 2 if I'm lucky

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Where is Dec?
    Hehe...I was thinking the same.
    He would be all over it.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    What a ramble, did I get correct that you are only taking in 150g protein a day? Seems low. And on Tuesday you work lower back, traps and love handles?? What kind of gains are you seeing in your love handles?

150g whey protein and on top of that I eat 6 egg whites in the morning and everyday for lunch I have 16oz of chicken breast so do the math... and My work out routine changes every week I don't like keep on doing the same thing every week muscle memory starts to kick in and I've been doing a little thing I read up on called Muscle confusion. So My love handles are nice and tight I have good definition you can see my pack and you can see almost every muscle in my body when I lift. I'm trying to get lean and also stay as cut up as possible. I Want to upload pics but idk how to use the html...

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Id be worried about blowing out a joint up something. You need to slow down with the weight increase that fast!

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart714 View Post
    Haha yeah my bad I have ADHD when I get excited I ramble on lol. But yeah I'm pretty lean my profile pic I'm 188 there I weighed my self at the gym I kept on moving the thing over until it got even it was at 198.5 I pinch my stomach and I have like a inch of flab to pinch not to mention I've been eating like a horse I don't know how to post pics on this I don't know HTML thing I bench 275 max 3 reps incline 245 5 reps decline 325 one rep dumbbells bench 100lbs each hand 5 reps decline 10 reps 100lbs incline 85 5 reps this stuff is really strong and this was my first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Hart714 View Post
    and another thing my muscles are rock solid after i lift i swell up crazy and this last 5 days ive been really hungry eating way more than i did beginining of cycle. I drink a lot of water I had a few days I didn't and I'd cramp up in the worst places I learned my lesson the hard way. Really good product
    You dont think you could have achieved this naturally? those lifts are not that impressive, perhaps you should have waited before you screwed your hormones?

well yes they aren't Impressive at all but considering I was maxing out at 215 before I took My incline was 245 and 25 lol now i rep two plates on incline so I was impatient dumb and young lol

RaZr is offline Member
    Use a good pct

BEFORE[IMG][/IMG]

after this picture is only 2 weeks in cycle[IMG][/IMG]

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    unfortunately he got suspended. i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Where is Dec?

excellent progress bro i'm not sure if can put into perspective all the numbers your'e throwing around and the time line, but clearly you have made significant progress between the two pictures you have up.

take care of yourself bro, dont rush things. too much too fast can fuk you up...

Chuck_R is offline Member
    good advice sixoner, but i don't think hart knows but one speed.....

Thread Information