TickleMyPeon is offline New Member

Opinions on first cycle - Anavar

Hey guys i am 6'2 181 about 11-12 % bfat.

I have done extensive research and am interested in an anavar only cycle for the following reasons:
    1. I do not want to gain a massive amount of size in a short amount of time (due to work, family, wrong people noticing)
    2. It has minimal sides when done properly
    3. Will introduce me to AAS and i will see how my body responds specifically to anavar.
    4. I want that finishing polish coming into summer that would change my body from good >>> great. (so hopefully some body fat % loss with maybe 5-10 lbs lean gain).

This is the reason why i dont want to take the plunge into a test / oral cycle (which i have also researched extensively), i am not afraid of injecting.

Ok my plan for the cycle is:

Anavar
    @35 mg, 1-6 weeks
    PCT:
    Nolvadex
    @40 mg week 7
    @20 mg week 8-10

I also know that activate xtreme raises my test by nearly double ( i have had bloods done). Would this be a good thing to include in PCT with nolvadex?

My maintenance is around 3 k calories,
    I will be eating at about 3.5 - 4 k calories getting at least 300 g protein of day (comment if i should do this differently).

Thanks for your guys input

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey,

I think that 35mg per day for someone of your height...even though your only 180lbs is defintely not enough. Some people say that you need upwards to 100 mg per day, which I don't really agree with either. IMO 50-60mg a day is good and that seems to be the number that most people hover around.
    I'm going to start the same cycle in May and have plans on running 50-60 for 8-9 weeks. I think that with 6 weeks you will be disappointed. You will be just starting to see some real results and then your cycle will be over. Most say it usually takes 10-14 days to kick in. That's a third of your cycle time gone.
    I'm sure someone with a couple of anavar cycles under their belt will weight in....

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    With your calorie intake I think that you should be fine. Don't expect to put on 10lbs I think that you would be doing great to get 5lbs out of only six weeks.

For your height your pretty light. How old are you and how long have you been training???

TickleMyPeon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    With your calorie intake I think that you should be fine. Don't expect to put on 10lbs I think that you would be doing great to get 5lbs out of only six weeks.

For your height your pretty light. How old are you and how long have you been training???
    i have an extremely small frame, i am significantly bigger than my weigh would indicate.

i am 22 and have a big 3 total of 1200 and have been lifting almost 2 years now

Fetch is offline Member
    Still a bit young to be taking anything. The risks of using steroids while your body is still developing are far greater than any possible benefits. Should wait a few years.

35mg/day isn't going to do much for you. You'll get better results if concentrate on the diet and training. You should take 60mg/ed to 80mg/ed if you want results from Anavar .

Thread Information