cam89 is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol and Creatine ok????

Im asking because I know that ephedrine and creatine is a no no, due to receptor downgrading. So I was wondering if the same would apply with Clenbuterol and Creatine.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    i was wondering something similar as well that if its ok for clenbuterol and nitric oxide. id like to find out about creatine as well

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Rust is offline New Member
    bumpity...

sixoner is offline Member
    I discontinue use of creatine while cutting. more specifically creatine supplements with sugars.. I have used plain micronized creatine monohydrate in conjunction with clenbuteral and have not noticed any adverse sides with the combination. muscles actually seemed to be much harder with the combination.

i'm going to have to break out the books, I think duchaine explains something about creatine and ephedra but if i recall it was enhanced creatine absorption with the combination not anything adverse i could be wrong though...but I do not recall anything about avoiding either combination

where have you heard it's a no go with ephedra and creatine? and why is it a no go??

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    where have you heard it's a no go with ephedra and creatine? and why is it a no go??
    This ^^

sixoner is offline Member
    creatine naturally occurs in your body, meats are a source of creatine.... "its a no no" bro you gonna have to do some sssplainin on this one

Thread Information