Thread: Clenbuteral?

DeeJay2388 is offline New Member

Clenbuteral?

What are yalls thoughts on this? I'm not real big into this stuff and don't know much about it. I'm just getting into hitting the gym a lot and id like to lose some body fat. I've herd good things about this, but I'd like to know a little more about from someone thats taken. If someone could give me some solid info and if this is good to take or what I'd appreciate it.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    If you're just getting into hitting the gym you should read all the useful information this forum has to offer. Learn how to get a good diet, weightlifting, and cardio routine. Post any questions you might have. No need to use any substances to reach your goal yet; for now just try and maintain a healthy lifestyle though diet and exercise.

Well I've been doing a lot of cardio (running). I've been running a good mile to 2 miles a day for the past 3 weeks and havent really noticed a difference yet. I've been eating a lot better to and getting my sleeping schedule better to. Just started going to the gym a week and half a go. What do you think would be good for fat loss? I'm not trying to get big or anything, just lose a little body fat.

I'm 6'1 190 lbs if that helps... id like to get down to 180/175 area

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    A lot of times it's not how far you run, but when you run. (btw 1 to 2 miles isn't a lot) Keep in mind running is pretty high impact. If you overdo it like running every day it can lead to joint and tendon problems. The best times for you to do cardio would be 1) On an empty stomach as soon as you wake up or 2) After your workout. You're already a pretty skinny dude, if gaining lean mass isn't your fitness goal that's fine, but if I were you that's what I'd be doing. But hey were all different. The best thing for fat loss is diet, cardio, and diet.

Also, that's good you've been taking the time to run for the past few weeks, but it's a long slow process. Soon you'll learn it's not something you just "do" to get a desired effect, it's a lifestyle you live year round.

yea for sure i hear ya.. 1 to 2 miles for me is a lot right now lol, gotta get my lungs back from smoking.. but yea i run in the mornings when i wake up.. so what, i should run like every other day u think? Like I'm down to gain a little muscle but im just not trying get huge ya know. but yea my main interest in doing this is just losing body fat, im not fat at all, but i got a little jiggly in the tummy haha, thnx for your info though bro i appreciate it

i just need to find a good diet that works for me.. hmmm

Thread Information