cbradfo is offline New Member

Question opinions? newbie here

i only know what i have been reading all over the net about gear...
    i (like everyone else) want you peoples opinions on my status and what actions/gear is the best idea for me, i have never used before...
    I am 24
    240LBS
    25% Body Fat
    i take 30MG of adderall every day (prescribed)
    GOAL: to not jiggle when i am at the beach, being "chizzled" and showing veins is NOT any goal of mine, neither is being able to bench 700 LBS i just want to be solid even if its "water" i attached a picture so you can tell me if you think gear will do me justice or if it will just make me stronger but not show cause i am still to big...

i know most of you will tell me to "get your BF into the teens before you even THINK about gear" BUT i used to weight 298 last summer and ive gotten down to 240 now and i am kind of plateaued/running out of time before summer, and i refuse to not be solid before summer, i have been the fat guy since like 8th grade.its mostly just chest and stomach fat i want to lose (or fill), i am not just going to inject and hope for the best but how ever i am not gonna get talked out of it (i am sure most of you can relate) SO any info you guys can throw my way about what a good route for me is and where i can get gear (email me that info cause i aClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	114523m not sure about the forum rules) thanks guys!

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Some steroids will make u look fat from all the bloating... You're right people are going to talk you out of it until you hit the teens as far as BF% is concerned and Yes you are capable. Go get your diet in check! Steds aren't going to fix you!

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Cbradfo: totally understand where ur coming from. How tall are you and how long have you been weight training religiously? From the looks of it, I would think you should put more natural muscle on b4 u cycle if you absolutely cannot get your BF down anymore. You will lose most your gains if you don't. But if you only want to be huge for the summer and summer only, run TestE (alone) w/ PCT. Not advised without a good base tho. Ur body, ur call. Good luck and keep us posted on ur results so if we are wrong here you can rub it in our face, lol...

PS. Can't search for gear on this forum. Someone will most likely edit ur post by tomorrow.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Using steroids at your bf will only bring on sides which will not benefit you at all. You really need to reduce your bf if you are looking towards steroids use. For the goals your trying to achieve you need to start with your diet and continue to develop it and keep changing it around. You also need to introduce a cardio routine what will kick start you into achieving your goals. Stick with it because its not easy but the results will be worth it, once you have got your bf down enough you can start to think about using something but IMHO it would be more of a fat loss aid rather than steroids at this stage but only when you have come to a huge sticking point then I would consider taking some form of fat loss aid, may be when your around 15% bf.

Nice ink
    -XL

jing jai

Flier is offline Productive Member
    At the age of 38, 3 years ago, I was 260 lbs, and 30% BF.
    Got down to 210 lbs, 14%BF naturally.
    Your metabolism, HGH secretion, and Testosterone level is almost twice as good as mine, due to age.
    You will be able to do what I did in 1/2 the time.
    Find some cardio u enjoy. If it´s a chore, you´ll fail....fast walk, ping pong, dancing, is cardio.
    Starting today, no sugar, bread, or milk products.

Yes....nice ink, and will be even nicer at 14% BF :-)

Thanks guys, so any suggestions for fat loss technique or supplements that have worked well for you? cause if gear isnt going to be worth my time at my current BF i still want to be shirt off worthy by summer, anything helps thanks! and if you're ever in seattle and need ink hit me up!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbradfo View Post
    Thanks guys, so any suggestions for fat loss technique or supplements that have worked well for you? cause if gear isnt going to be worth my time at my current BF i still want to be shirt off worthy by summer, anything helps thanks! and if you're ever in seattle and need ink hit me up!
    U know yourself, and how much time u have to dedicate to the gym.
    I can suggest what not to eat and what cardio to do. But if u hate jogging, or can´t get through a weekend completely sober, then u shouldn´t try either, cause you will most likely fail in the long run, unless u have a very strong willpower.
    Find what works for you. For me, there was no problem to cut all sweets/sugars, breads, milk products, and alcohol. I work out of my house, and have a grown child, ie have plenty of time, so I can split my body in 6, and work out every day.
    What is your situation, and unchangeable cravings...
    If u can make these diet changes, and do 1 hr cardio, or more 4 times/week along with weights (split to go through your body once/week, no more), and leave the car whenever possible, and take the stairs instead of the elevator etc.....u will actually see the fat melting off.

Running a successful AAS cycle is, IMHO, 30% physical and 70% psychological. I've played all manner of sports, karate, wrestling, biking, etc. since I was a wee little guy. When I ran my first cycle of sus250 it was the most difficult thing I had done to that point in my athletic life. It wasn't the pumping iron in the gym, that was the fun part. It was sticking to the diet, eating 7 times a day at the right time, watching my portions, not cheating on fig newtons, sleeping enough, staying away from all junk foods, alcohol, and what ever else counter acts the AAS. It was really tough for me. Without my training partner and buddies encouraging me on I don't know if I could have stayed on that regiment for 12 weeks. I love love love pizza but I didn't eat a single piece during that cycle. I think I understand a little of what the pro's go through to be at the top of their game. AAS is NOT the magic that makes one lean and ripped. AAS is the driver but the real secret to a successful cycle or weight loss or whatever is the iron willed discipline and the willingness to make sacrifices. I think too much emphasis is put on AAS when bulk of the work in making one look great is the dieting. Dieting sucks! LOL

Thanks for the info d00dz any suggestions for fat loss aid? one i can use wile taking adderall?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    do a fitness program like p90x or insanity. those are 45 min of cardio lol.

fat loss aid = more healthy eating/less overall caloric intake + cardio

Thread Information