Thread: Hgh?

Mohamm3D is offline New Member

Hgh?

hey guys, ive been on a couple cycles before mostly equipoise and sustanon 250 and trenabol winstrol propoinate , so ive played around and loved the results, ive recently been in a car accident and ive been taking loads of pain killers and been in recovery for a year and a half, i gained so much weight im a blimp, ive recently moved to the us and i dont know if the hgh found on sites are legit or not? i was thinking of doing human growth hormone cycles and just beef me up real good, anyone know where n how m how much i should use?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!
    what are your stats please
    weight
    BF
    training
    goals........THanks!

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    way to scoop em up slimmer!
    read the stickies, including http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

sun - chest / triceps +30 min cardio
    tues - back / biceps +30 min cardio
    thurs - legs / arms / traps +30 min cardio

and on the other days i just do 45 mins cardio and i also do stomache everyday.. ill post before pics and after..

are the pix showing up?

i weighed 88 kgs in that pic and now im around 120 kgs.. trying to shed the fat and gain muscle at the same time.. i thought about just doing cardio til i drop it all but i didnt wanna lose whatever muscle i had left.. what are your thoughts on this?

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Well I don't know how tall you are, but you def put on a bit a weight. 3 things that will really help you right now are 1) a good diet 2) continuing to lift and do cardio 3) time. Once these three things are in motion you will see the lbs start to fall off you! You really don't need any substances, I know you want a shortcut to get back in to shape, but unless you have a good routine (diet/exercise) already they won't do much for you.

LatissimusaurousRex thanks for your advice again, i think thats the best thing to do,, time is the hardest part of the formula.. esp when people come up to u and say what happened?????? ;/

Thread Information