warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Fake Serms & AIs

Anybody ever get any fake Aromasin or Clomid yet? Reason I ask because I have a source what sells serms & ais for dirt cheap
    Last edited by warlord_wang; 03-18-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No discussion of prices on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    No discussion of prices on the board.
    really? I thought they only had a problem when you discuss prices on gear? sorry I apologize

Eazy20 is offline Member
    All I'll say is when you're dealing with illegal substances...If it sounds too good to be true..It more than likely is

Although you can certainly get powdered AI's and SERMS cheap enough to sell them dirt cheap, since you said they were in pill form it sounds kinda fishy. Do they look like they might be home pressed pills? They usually come loose in a baggie with weak undefined edges and no markings. Or are they foil packed (foil on one side and plastic sheet on the other) with with manufacturing data on them? I have seen some legit 3rd world pharma AI's and SERMS pretty cheap but they are usually foil packed not just loose. If they are foil packed have you checked the expiration date? Maybe the guy bought a boatload of them and they are going past experiation?

You really gotta wonder because even though you can get pharma grade this cheap in bulk what's the motivation to sell them and risk arrest for that tiny amount of profit?

O-K last point if you are familiar with the action of AI's you should be able to get a pretty good idea if they are real because while there may be other drugs that would dry you out overnight and mimic the effect of AI's I can't imagine going to all the trouble of getting them and selling them as AI's, I would think if they are not real they are probably just inert ingredients so buy a 10 pack and take one and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Although you can certainly get powdered AI's and SERMS cheap enough to sell them dirt cheap, since you said they were in pill form it sounds kinda fishy. Do they look like they might be home pressed pills? They usually come loose in a baggie with weak undefined edges and no markings. Or are they foil packed (foil on one side and plastic sheet on the other) with with manufacturing data on them? I have seen some legit 3rd world pharma AI's and SERMS pretty cheap but they are usually foil packed not just loose. If they are foil packed have you checked the expiration date? Maybe the guy bought a boatload of them and they are going past experiation?

You really gotta wonder because even though you can get pharma grade this cheap in bulk what's the motivation to sell them and risk arrest for that tiny amount of profit?

O-K last point if you are familiar with the action of AI's you should be able to get a pretty good idea if they are real because while there may be other drugs that would dry you out overnight and mimic the effect of AI's I can't imagine going to all the trouble of getting them and selling them as AI's, I would think if they are not real they are probably just inert ingredients so buy a 10 pack and take one and see what happens.
    I love this guy right here one of the most helpful members on the board hands down & it's foiled packed I'm going to buy one pack & go from there.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Why not just get AR-R 's chems? Their prices aren't exactly bank-breakers and people on here rave about them.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just stick with ar-r you will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Anybody ever get any fake Aromasin or Clomid yet? Reason I ask because I have a source what sells serms & ais for dirt cheap

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If its in foil pop out packaging the likelyhood of being fake is diminshed. Nothing against arr but id take pharma ai pills over any liquid from any chem research site.
    JMO...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If its in foil pop out packaging the likelyhood of being fake is diminshed. Nothing against arr but id take pharma ai pills over any liquid from any chem research site.
    JMO...
    Well yeah, pharma is better, if you're sure it's not some fake.

Warlord,

Thanks for the compliment, if you want when you get the 10 pack take a pic and PM it to me and I will let you know if I have seen them before as I have some Clomi and Letro right now that may be the same.

As far as the AR-R I have used several of their chems and never had a complaint. The only thing I don't like is paying 50 bucks for an AI, and using a quarter of it and having to dump the rest due to the two month shelf life. Pills which typically have a two year exp date are a lot easier to deal with.

Thread Information