Hi,

here's my stats: 6'3 255lbs, 25% BF (with calipers). I'm a very active athlete, wrestle everyday except sunday, and lift M-T-TH-F. i'm turning 20 in august and i have hypothyroidism. I used to take 2x25mcg of cytomel tabs twice a day until i switched docs and said i should start taking 75mcg synthroid once a day. I eat the 3 traditional meals a day, and mix in 30g of protein shake in between Bfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. of course usually the Pwo is the 2nd shake. I've had my diet for about 3 years now since i compete regularly as of late. i'm looking to start my first cycle because i'm been strugglign in my strength gains. i've been followed by my endo doc and he always says its a marvel i have so much success. he says i have lower than normal test levels, possibly attributing to the gyno i've had since childhood despite hard training, sweating 15lbs in practice effortlessly.

I haven't seen many articles or info on people with hypothyroidism using gear and i'm reluctant to ask my doc, who's incredibly old but very exp in the endo field. anyone have any advice? I'm willing to wait but i'd like some concrete answers so i don't do something stupid.

sorry for this block of text but i appreciate any help.