tsidriver is offline New Member

Cycle is gonna be busted. Need advice please.

So a month into my cycle my girl decides that we need to go on a vacation and leave the country. I tried to get around it, but I can't exactly tell her "no I can't go within the next 10 weeks cuz I'm on right now". So, needless to say my cycle is gonna be busted. By the time we go I will be into my 7th week so it won't be terrible.

So basically my question is should I just cut it all together and go into PCT, or try to get back on when we get back?

I'm running prop and tren , and some orals, so it would be a week from my last pin before I'd start the PCT. We are going for 10 days, so I would have to start the PCT during the vacation, which won't be a problem to bring along the stuff.

So it's either stop cycle and start PCT during the trip, or try to salvage my cycle 10 days later when we get back. I could bring the orals, but I'm not gonna risk sneaking pins and test/tren through airport security. It's out of country or I'd try mailing the gear to myself.

Just want to get your thoughts. I'm guessing it's going to be the PCT route, but just want to hear what other people have done.

Thanks for the input.

A prop cycle runs about 8 weeks anyway. At 7 weeks you're almost there. I say stop your cycle, PCT and enjoy your vacation.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got no choice.The boss spoke you are going on vacation.So do a pct and bring some blue pills with you in case the tren dick hits ya.That would suck on vacation.But look at it this way.Next year she would just leave you home

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    yea just start pct mate sounds like the best solution

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    A note to the newer folks: THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON HAND BEFORE STARTING A CYCLE.

I am NOT saying the the OP doesn't have his PCT together, I am saying this is the sort of unexpected thing that can happen.

OP: have fun on your vacation...I am totally jealous. Haven't had one in several years.

tsidriver is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You got no choice.The boss spoke you are going on vacation.So do a pct and bring some blue pills with you in case the tren dick hits ya.That would suck on vacation.But look at it this way.Next year she would just leave you home
    LOL I never thought of it like that! Yeah I will be going prepared.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I will cut the cycle short, PCT, and enjoy my vacation.

I second what Johnny Vegas stated. Have everything on hand BEFORE you start as you never know what is gonna come up.

I'm glad she is making me go even if it busts up my cycle a little bit. Life's too short not to take a good vacation.

Thanks again everybody.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Simple solution: Just run your cycle till then and take a large shot of Test E the day you leave. It will hold you over until you come back, where you can then resume your normal cycle.
    Just bring some Nolva and maybe an AI with you on vacation in case of gyno/bloat issues.

Thread Information