esc0bar is offline New Member

First cycle in May or June - advice?

Hello there!

I've been thinking about it for some time and I finally decided I would try a cycle in early summer. I've been training on and off for five years or so, most of the times stopping for a few months because I can't seem to get past 190 pounds and lose motivation.

I'm 25 years old, 5'10 and currently weigh around 185. I chose May or June to make sure I still get stuck at 190 before doing a cycle. If I keep on gaining mass this time and make it past 190, I will obviously push back the plan. My goal is not to weigh 225 or 230 or do bodybuilding comps, I simply want to make it between 200-210 and get ripped if that's possible.

My friend sells and has been advising me, but I've been reading stuff and since some of the stuff I read contradicts what he says, I decided to get my information from here. Any advice will be very appreciated.

Here is what he told me I should do first:
    12 weeks: Test E 2x200 per week.
    6 weeks: Dbol - can't remember the exact quantity.
    After the test e: Nolva as PCT.

I've seen him do that and his gains were quite good, he went from 190 to 220, then down to 210 after the cycle. My only concern is he gained a lot of mass, but isnt really cut. Is it something easily fixed by 30mins jog everyday or is it normal on such a cycle? I don't wanna lose too much definition to gain weigh. :/

Also, he's been telling me an AI is not necessary. I read everywhere I should at least have AI on hand just in case or simply use it through the cycle as a precaution. Which is better? What are the disadvantages of using AI throughout a cycle?

Thanks for the replies.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Whats you bf %?

Cycle is good, you might wanna consider running only one compound first cycle, atleast until you figure out how your body responds to gear. You could be a hypersensitive person and get hella sides from just test alone.

Pct should ideally be nolvadex , clomid and hcg . However, you can get away with just using nolva and clomid. Hcg well really speed you recovery by preventing your body from completely shutting down therefore rebound will be less drastic...cant go wrong with hcg.

Ai should only be used when there are signs of excessive estrogen: bloating, gyno, itchy nipples, etc... Dont run too much if you need to use it because it will remove too much estrogen and some estrogen is required for building muscle.

Thanks for the reply, yungone, I'll ask for hcg and clomid also then and consider using only test e. Will it show any results if I don't use dbol to kickstart it?

My BF% is around 12%. Should I try to lower it some more before starting a cycle?

As far as cycles are concerned, since I don't want to gain too much but I want to get more ripped, wouldnt I be better off using winstrol or anavar with test on a second cycle down the road? I also read that anavar is better than winstrol but more expansive. If money is not a problem here, anavar would be the best bet or is that bullshit?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    I would run the test-e for a ten week cycle up the dosage to 250mcg twice a week and only use the d-bol for the first four weeks.

Also be sure to use some Liv52 pills to save your liver when using d-bol.

Are the liv52 available over the counter or is that something i get from my friend too?

And does anyone have anything to say on my previous question on Anavar and Winstrol ?

Thanks!

kelevra is offline Member
    You can get liv care or liv 52 off ebay
    you can run Dbol @ 30mg ed for 6-8 weeks
    just dont run orals cycle after cycle and don't over dose them
    You certainly have to have a base of Test and as a beginner it should be the only thing in your cycle.
    500mg weekly of Test C or Test E. You can do that By one or two injections per week. For test E 2x weekly is preferred.
    As for lean, that will depend on diet. how much you gain cleanly will depend on diet.
    I agree with above for HCG use. Some use at end of cycle with the start of pct.
    it is easiest for me to run it throughout cycle at about 250iu 2x weekly starting about week 3 of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by esc0bar View Post
    Thanks for the reply, yungone, I'll ask for hcg and clomid also then and consider using only test e. Will it show any results if I don't use dbol to kickstart it? Normally about week 3 for me with Test, but that doesn't mean it isn't at work before then! You will feel Dbol faster do to being a fast acting oral, but the gains can be easily lost if not taken long enough or with a base of Test.

My BF% is around 12%. Should I try to lower it some more before starting a cycle?Naaa, but eat clean while on

As far as cycles are concerned, since I don't want to gain too much but I want to get more ripped, wouldnt I be better off using winstrol or anavar with test on a second cycle down the road? I also read that anavar is better than winstrol but more expansive. If money is not a problem here, anavar would be the best bet or is that bullshit? No, Test is base of all cycles and being lean is more about diet than the AAS used. Winstrol typically doesn't need to be used other than for the final touches of a cutting cycle. Although Anavar gets some respect it is generally expensive and to week for gains. I still recommend a Test only cycle first, but Anavr in addition to test might produce you some lean quality gains in strength and muscle
    In bold above
    good luck
    Last edited by kelevra; 03-19-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Thank you kelevra, I will do as you said and go for a test only cycle to start. If it gets me where i want to be, perfect. Else, I'll consider a different cycle late on, down the road.

Your welcome,
    Best thing is to keep it simple. Find the substances that work for you as most of them are just associated with hype. There is no need for bunches of compounds in one cycle. Have your PCT in order. A novice should have one substance, intermediate maybe 2 and more advanced might go up to three. But a lot of times this depends on goals and the side effects to the individual using them.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    I would wait unti fall if you are not getting ready for a comp. Nothing sucks like being at the lake to show off your guns and the only thing you notice are the bloat and acne. Even if it is only minnor, it is all we notice, because we are vain, that is why we use. I will only get a few zits on my shoulders but it just drives me nuts. I usually pack on a few pounds of fat no matter how clean I try to keep my diet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just do wat 501 said one compound.Nova clomid and poss hcg .Getter Done

Thread Information