Redial is offline Junior Member

Test E vs. Sus250 blood levels, please comment

Hi! I'm just at week1 one of my TestE only cycle.

Cycle is 150mg/E3D which is ~350mg/week. I started with 250mg shot to get things going on a bit faster.

I'm having weird sides with this stuff, it's very high reputation lab and certificates match etc., but I'm getting a very fast heart beat and anxiety, short of breath etc which I have never got with sust, prop or any other test before. I'm suspecting that there might be Deca mixed up in this, because I'm over-sensitive to Deca and that always happens even after single 50mgshot of deca, that doesn't suit me. Do you think they could mix Deca in ena, isn't Deca more expensive so doesn't make sense?

Anyways, to the point:

That's why I'm thinking to try switching to other labs sust250 to see if it works better.

If I take sust, I'm gonna take the same amount 150mg/E3D.

Blood levels are fluctuating a bit more with the sust because it has small amount of prop in it, but also the longer esters are keeping it stable so I guess it's pretty much same as taking ena.

I used roidcalc .com website, to compare these cycles.

Calculator says, that after identical 150mg/E3D cycles of these two, sust leaves about 2x FASTER from your system. If there is something like 20mg's in bloodstream 2weeks after TestE, there is only 9-10mg's after Sust250 last jab.

If this is true, WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY SUST IS LONGER ACTING THEN ENANTHATE AND NEEDS WEEK LONGER PAUSE BEFORE PCT...?

Also in the calc it shows that Sust250 leads to higher amounts in bloodstream than enanthate, and does it faster, why people tell sust takes longer to kick-in then?

Please comment?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    If this is true, WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY SUST IS LONGER ACTING THEN ENANTHATE AND NEEDS WEEK LONGER PAUSE BEFORE PCT...?

Also in the calc it shows that Sust250 leads to higher amounts in bloodstream than enanthate, and does it faster, why people tell sust takes longer to kick-in then?

Please comment?
    With sust there are 4 esters in the mix, the propionate , pheynlpropionate and the isocarpoate are all faster acting/shorter half life esters than enanthate.
    But the decanoate ester is much slower acting/longer half life than enanthate.
    Therefore sust is both faster acting yet slower to clear your system.

Thanks for the answer. But, the roidcalc program is calculating the decanoate ester too, and still it's claiming that it clears out faster than enanthate . (Perhaps because there is more fast acting and less long acting esters in sust?) Is this true or is it error in the website?

Because, I'm doing a short run and my pct timing is very critical, If sust really has shorter clear-out time then I'll definitely change to it.

Like I said in my previous post, the sust is slower to clear your system than enanthate .
    This is because of the "decanoate" ester the sust has the same pct start time as deca (nandrolone decanoate)
    3 weeks.

Oh now I see why it's wrong.. there is half-life of 7days for test decanoate in the calculator, it has to be corrected then it shows it correctly. But at the end, now it leaves system just as quickly as enanthate . If you put single shot of 250mg enanthate or 250mg sustanon , they both clear out at the same time. Enanthate has half-life 10days and decanoate 15days, but there is less decanoate in sust (100mg) as there is whole 250mg of slow enanthate in ena.

So my logic says that both need exactly the same clear-out time?

However I'm wondering that calculator about how it shows the peak level at the same day with the dosing, I've always thought that there's some delay (maybe 24h?) before something like test enanthate peaks in bloodstream..
    Last edited by Redial; 03-19-2011 at 08:42 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you make things harder than they need to be.Eth can be pinned once a week.Some do it twice.Sus you can do twice a week.

LOL, I know I do mate... It's just me, I want to do everything 100% accurate when it comes to illegal drug use. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    So my logic says that both need exactly the same clear-out time?
    Your logic is faulty. PCT start time for sust is 3 weeks after the last shot of sust.
    PCT start time for enanthate is 2 weeks after the last shot of enanthate.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I end sust than switch to e for the last 2 weeks or so. Sometimes even to p after the e so there is less dead time.
    I also run sust eod, I find it pointless any other way.

Thread Information