esteroide is offline New Member

Test Prop + Tren Acetate

I'm about to do a cycle of 8 weeks of Test Prop.

My doubt is if should I stack it with Tren Acetate or Boldenone .

My goal is to have the less water retention possible and for that I heard Tren Acetate was the best, but also heard that Boldenone was amost the same but with less fewer side effects than tren acetate.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    From precious post you indicate your 19% bf and other members explained diet and cardio is your best plan.
    Running tren for a first cycle is just plain dumb and running it at 19% bf is even dumber, sorry to be harsh but it needs to be said. Diet down and in the meantime look into test only.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    From precious post you indicate your 19% bf and other members explained diet and cardio is your best plan.
    Running tren for a first cycle is just plain dumb and running it at 19% bf is even dumber, sorry to be harsh but it needs to be said. Diet down and in the meantime look into test only.
    Added note to above, one post says you are 28, your profile says 35; my guess is 19 since someone 35 or 28 would not bother lying about their age and you are sounding like a typical 19 yr old who is just repeating yourself until someone agrees with you.

Do a search on people who have used tren , especially for their first cycle. Here is one to start you out.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-of-doin-TREN
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-20-2011 at 07:06 AM.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I just ordered 4Test Prop 100mg and 2 Tren A 200mg for two 30 day burst cycles. I was thinking inj every third day, 200mg of test and 100mg of Tren? Does that sound good or should I drop the Tren amount in half being its my first go around with it, or should I go EOD? I plan on starting the test a few days before the Tren and stopping the Tren and few days earlier then the Test. Also, only being on for 30 days at a time is a bottle of each of Tomax and Clomid from ARR enough for PCT?
    Last edited by dirtybrd; 03-20-2011 at 05:17 PM.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    whoops
    Last edited by fender99; 03-20-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: didnt read enough, posted hasty response.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    I just ordered 4Test Prop 100mg and 2 Tren A 200mg for two 30 day burst cycles. I was thinking inj every third day, 200mg of test and 100mg of Tren? Does that sound good or should I drop the Tren amount in half being its my first go around with it, or should I go EOD? I plan on starting the test a few days before the Tren and stopping the Tren and few days earlier then the Test. Also, only being on for 30 days at a time is a bottle of each of Tomax and Clomid from ARR enough for PCT?
    You could always start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by fender99 View Post
    hcg is a must with tren. itll shut u down fast. it sounds like you're doing everything you can to pull this fairly advanced cycle together. and even though youve probably read that tren builds a ton of lean muscle faster than anything, with no experience (im assuming you have not ever cycled before) it could lead to misery. tren does build muscle fast, but it can create side effects even faster. side effects meaning things your tamoxifen wont control, prolactin sides from tren can cause gyno just as bad as aromatizing can with test, and im no expert, im hoping a vet will chime in and really explain what im talking about. if youre gonna cycle, test all by itself will bring muscle, and strength gains that are enough to have all your friends and family convinced that your protein shakes and creatine are magic.
    Where have you read hcg is a MUST when taking tren ? Test is a must because once you are shut down hcg will not make your body produce more due to your htpa being shut down. I may not be stating it 100% correctly either but read up more on HCG in the PCT forum and you will see what I mean. There is a post about Tren.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You could always start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses.
    I did

Thread Information