joejoe29 is offline New Member

Ammended Cycle have a look

Hi there, I am at week 9 now of my test Dbol cycle however I am going to add some deca to the mix to burst through plateau and maximise gains.

5'10" 208-212lbs 10%bf - pro athelete training hard for years. This is my fourth injectable cycle.

week 1-5 50mgs dbol ed/ 800mgs test e weekly/ 1mg arimidex e3d
    week 6-9 1200mg test e weekly / 1mg arimidex e3d
    week10-16 800mgs test e weekly/ 300mgs deca weekly/ 1 mgs arimidex e3d
    week-17-18 800mgs test e weekly/ arimidex 1mg e3d
    week 19-20 Nothing/ let body flush
    week 20-22 pct/Arimidex/ clomid therapy

Note: I am aware that I dont use HCG shots during or after my cycle and I am fine with this as my body will return to normal T levels after PCT from my experience. Also I know runnig the deca for only 6 weeks isn't ideal but as it is a long cycle and most gains are made in first 6 weeks of using compound I am fine with this as well. Just trying to break plateau and get closer to 220lbs LBM. All comments are welcome just try and keep it constructive cause your opinion based on no experience doesn't help anyone. Cheers.

joejoe29 is offline New Member
    Sorry fifth injectable cycle

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think the deca is gonna do it for you 6 weeks is borderline on results IMO. The only thing you can expect is a harder recovery. I would also drop the dex in Pct and add nolvadex my exp with deca is it a bitch to recover from. If your gonna run the cycle through 18 weeks just keep the test at the same dose all the way through.
    Good luck

Thread Information