Thread: More

nath78 is offline Associate Member

More

On test e and anavar cycle right now 10 weeks in
    seen awsome results cutting wise,i know want to bulk(lean bulk)

im currently running 250mg wk of test e and 100mg anavar ed

im going to do this for next week also then switch to

test 500/test e and tren e
    for another 10 weeks 1000mgs test 500 or 600mg test e
    and 400mg tren e
    per week

do you think this is ok to do?
    And ive also heard that gains of test stop after week 12ish but surely upping the dose from 250 to 1000 or 600 will work yea?

kelevra is offline Member
    My opinion
    If you are going to run out 20 weeks, run like Ronnie Rowland suggests in the sling shot thread. After 8 weeks decrease use for 2 weeks and then back on for another 8. Read his thread for the info for it is his and I am no one to comment on it.
    And by the look of it you are only on 250mg weekly of Test now, but are going to go to 1500mg and tren to boot? Sounds stupid. If you are going to continue, just up test some. Not to 1500 and don't add the tren.
    Good luck

but ive run out of anavar and want to use the tren ,it wont be 1500 it'll be 1000mg if i use test 500 or 600mg if i use enanthate because of the dosage per ml. i have read ronnies thread and i think somewhere he said if you perhaps double the dose you will continue to see gains after week 8,but like also said everyone responds diff,i just want to know if its ok to do..
    i will be using hgc aswell as clomid and nolva for pct if i do.

so i guess what im saying is without worring about side effects etc will my gains be the same as if this were a same dosed fresh test/tren cycle?as suppose to me running it off 250mg a week of test?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    not a good idea at all.. just take off.. do proper PCT (or cruise if on TRT) and then do it again after 10-14weeks depending on bloodwork.. you will get better results.

what are your stats??? cycle history?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No its not a good idea, more is not always better if it worked well we would all be 500lbs+ at 5 % bf.

What are your stats and cycle history>

If i will get better results then thats what i will do,you know what its like when your on though you just dont want to stop! thats why im asking here because if it was safe enough for me to do and i would still see great results then why not,but thought id ask 1st.
    ive never once got bloodwork done tbh with you,just good pct and i seem fine!ive only every done test cycles though,obv when i use the tren i will include some hcg into my pct as i know it shuts you down hard (supposedly)

cycle history
    1-4 dbol
    1-12 test e

1-12 test e

1-8 one rip (test prop,masteron ,tren a)

1-10 anavar 100mg ed
    1-10 test e 250mg

14st 11, 5'11 , unsure of bf but can see upper and middle abs and obliques and hip flexors quite well.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    20 week cycles involving tren in any form are never a good idea in my opinion...

going to run pct 2 weeks from now then and wait for the test/tren cycle!
    thanks for the info,like always this forums a great help!

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    20 week cycles involving tren in any form are never a good idea in my opinion...
    it would have only been 10 weeks with tren but obv from above comments was a bad idea anyway.
    next time it will be a 14week cycle with only 10 weeks of tren.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    bro.... you are 24 years old , did 4 cycles already, witch i think its to much for your age ( thats just my opinion) now you want to jump to a 20 week cycle with test and tren ???my opinion, you are nuts... i can see you really want to grow, but dont put your life on the line... take baby steps,you will be better off; and get your blood work done ;just because you are feeling fine, does not mean everything is O.K.... a friend of mine , never drinked ,smoked or did anything bad, and always felt great and in good shape...long story short, he passed away 8 years ago, with a hearth attack... he had really high blood pressure, really high colestrol etc...

Thread Information