hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

Cool is taking pro-hormones for quicker gains a risky choise ??

been looking at over the counter pro hormones, look safe and effective but i hear some bad sides. are they fairly safe and almost side free when used properly? cheers

Flier is offline Productive Member
    PH is just as dangerous as AAS, and should be treated as such.
    As with AAS, when you introduce any hormone to your body, your HPTA will respond by decreasing it´s own production. You will create an unbalance in your body, and will suffer the same sides as from AAS.
    The FDA is continuously pulling this crap off the shelves, but the labs are always a step ahead, changing formulas to elude new restrictions.
    You´re still too young, so train hard for another 2-3 years, research, and get a great AAS beginners cycle lined up for when you´re ready.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with First Timer. Pro-hormones have side-effects and most are methylated compounds too. So you know they're going to be harsh on the liver. Anyways, after it's all said and done, the benefits don't outweigh the risk (the gains aren't like gear).

Tough92 is offline Junior Member
    From what i understand there no point in take a Pro-Hormone.Your better of using real gear

gains are greater sides are less

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    Actually I have gotten great gains on ph's in the past, that are quite impressive considering how long your on/shut down, cost and gaining mass. The fact that they are legal helps...... Now up to a point they are good, after week 8 on some test though the scale tips drastically lol. I am an idiot compared to other members on this site, if anyone advises you not to take anything or your not ready DON'T. Neither one can be considered safe. If you have set goals, educate, yourself on PH's and steroids . then compare them the risks and reward to what you want to achieve you would not need to ask such a question.....

Thread Information