Eazy20 is offline Member

Ooooooh Tren E how you've failed me...

So I've taken Tren A a few times and experienced tren cough once in a blue moon. However, this time around I figured I'd try out Tren E in hopes of not getting the dreaded cough we all love so much. On my 4th week and just pinned aaaaaand yep, got tren cough. And man I feel like I just sucked on a mouth full of pennies. The taste in my mouth is incredibly strong strong.

Luckily, it's about that time to start enjoying the benefits

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The dreaded tren cough has never been fully explained but is believed to be the result of injecting into the blood stream, directly or indirectly....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Ive never heard that. Im about to start two blast cycles of Tren A and Test Prop. Good to know!!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    How much are you taking? I've only done Acetate and when I'm on 75mg/ED, I'm fine with the cough...if I up it to 100mg/ED...all hell breaks loose.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Only 300mg/week Tren E...I've taken tren A up to 150mg EOD...Could just be some potent stuff haha

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I have NEVER in all my experience had the cough. But i do have the worst most vivid dreams ever! There's always a price to play the game. As long as the benefits outway the losses, im always game. And tren , i love this chemical and all its essence.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Never had cough but here's the explanation in the link below. It's pretty in depth.
    Edit, no links

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Lol ****ing

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I get tren cough with tren e every once in a blue moon. You probably just jinxed todays injection..... thanks

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I read one of the theories is a solve sterility problems. When you inject and the needle pierces a vein the solvent gets taken up into your blood stream and within seconds hits your lungs. Your lungs thinking you've inhaled a toxin begin to cough or expel the toxin.
    The concentration of BA/BB is pretty high in the kits and UG labs.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I sure as hell cant explain it.But I havnt got it from either.I just hope it stays that way

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I get tren cough with tren e every once in a blue moon. You probably just jinxed todays injection..... thanks

~Haz~
    hahaha sorry about that man

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are many thoeries relating to why we get the tren cough, heres one of them I posted yrs ago.
    There are two systems the body use's for circulation, systematic and pulmonary. The pulmonary takes the deoxygenated blood back to the lungs for oxgenation, when we inject part of the injection will be taken up into the capillarys where it heads back to the heart out of the left atrium to the lungs and are expelled co2 and waste products in this case BA. Tren A dissassociates with BA far more easily than other hormones or ester's ie enan,hex. Inject slowly this will slow down the solution hitting the lungs instead of hitting it all in one lump, Always aspirate you could hit a vein and then the hormone and solvents (BA) will hit pulmonary circulation far far faster and you are likely to cough your head

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There are many thoeries relating to why we get the tren cough, heres one of them I posted yrs ago.
    There are two systems the body use's for circulation, systematic and pulmonary. The pulmonary takes the deoxygenated blood back to the lungs for oxgenation, when we inject part of the injection will be taken up into the capillarys where it heads back to the heart out of the left atrium to the lungs and are expelled co2 and waste products in this case BA. Tren A dissassociates with BA far more easily than other hormones or ester's ie enan,hex. Inject slowly this will slow down the solution hitting the lungs instead of hitting it all in one lump, Always aspirate you could hit a vein and then the hormone and solvents (BA) will hit pulmonary circulation far far faster and you are likely to cough your head
    Do we know why this is?

Thread Information