schering is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up anyone stack test e., dbol, deca,? results?

Curious how many that have ran a cycle of test e, dbol , and deca at:
    Dbol 30mg 6 weeks
    Test e. 500mg 12 weeks
    Deca 200 12 weeks
    How did your cycle go and what route of pct did you/would you take? This information could be really helpful. So far its been 3 weeks and the starting weight was 180lbs now 197lbs and the muscle gains look great so far its evenly distributed not focused on upper body only. There was some bloating issues in week 2 but since water intake increased the bloating went down. Nolvadex is gonna start this week because of gyno problems. Strength increase and energy has been amazing this is truly the best cycle yet. I would really like to perhaps include proviron tablets at some point in weeks 5-12 to maybe help with aromatise and help harden the bulky look that will be there at the end of the cycle. Any thoughts? Maybe too much on the body?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    24? kind young for those gear.

schering is offline Junior Member
    You are right about that although my metabolism and body frame has always been keeping me extremely small and tall my whole life until I first started taking steroids . Once that happened I realised what could really make me push my genetics further so I'm sold. I chose this cycle because I have always ran 1 or 2 at a time wether its test and deca or just test tried a dbol jumpstart once before and couldn't finish my cycle for certain reasons and loved what the dbol did for me. I seriously have always had the shit end of the dna stick. So is your response just that I'm young? Does that mean the cycle sounds like its goin well? You got any info on pct input? I'm really looking for that almost too perfect physique so that is also why I'm pushing it. I need a good bulk foundation to cut up.

Thread Information