aj387 is offline New Member

Wink test prop/tren ace

obviously an incredible shredder/lean mass builder so im always intrigued by these.. however, being how test is test, and tren is tren, would taking the e- esters give me the same results? of course to my benefit I would also be saving my ass (no pun intended :P)
    ALSO would like to discuss an interesting topic that seems to hit every forum and was curious if there has been any proven info to back this up. From cycles of tren I have seen people get gyno-related sides.. with that being said there is myths, if not facts, that there are both estrogenic sides and prolactin, specifically gyno of course.. so my question continuing on is: is there a PROVEN way to prevent the gyno-like symptoms of increased prolactin (puffy nipples, oozy if squeezed? (yes disgusting but ive seen it!!!)) I know all the AI's, caber, all those neato compounds, but is anything proven to prevent that??
    would love answers to all of the questions i put out there, thank you in advance for responses!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Controlling Estrogen from the get go would be your best bet to preventing gyno.

What are you stats and cycle history?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There is no such thing as a proven way to prevent a side from happeneing esp with tryin to mess with the HPTA system. You can try to minimize it as much as possible but to prevent with such authortive words will never happen to many sides lol...

anyways use letro for your gyno related sides, there are some great info threads here on this site. how is your cycle looking planned out? and pct?

and of course the diet and exercise is where you get the gains so make sure you are good on that, and there is alot of people here that can help with that.

good luck

thanks fellas, your all about to be blown away, it is what it is and a lot of people are afraid to admit it. Here's my stats:
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 216
    bf % 10-12% nothing more
    Goal: 225 ripped heres the thing fellas, im a true hardgainer and i know calories and proper lifting definitely will enhance any sort of gains im at a 4,000 calorie diet every day just lookin for extra enhancement... 6 meals a day about 650-750 cals per meal. only lifting for about 3 years
    i did my first cycle of test cyp/winstrol and got hard as a rock was awesome! and now im lookin to run around the block again! i know everyone says im too young but at this point its one of those things where my health being optimal through my diet and knock on wood, no family history o heart disease or anything of that sort, i think im ok, but to each their own...
    but from what ive read in the forum cabergoline supposably prohibits the increase of prolactin and can reduce, or minimize incredibly, prolactin related symptoms.. as from the forum description on Cabergoline u can go check it out im new to forum so idk how to quote lol. but i find it very interesting cuz there are so many conflicting thoughts with this and then again idk if those are facts. then i hear letro and arimidex conflict with prolactin increase? kinda confused here thanks for responding guys i really appreciate it

the specific issue here right now is: the leaky lactating nipple issue, ive seen it happen to friends!

ah and as for the cycle:

well we can do a few things here. im considering combinations as for ive already taken winny and loved it.. i would LOVE to run whats called the "Superman Stack," which is made up of prop/tren /winny. however that goes to my question up top, as far as that lean look can i get away with the same fat reduction and rippedness with the longer esters as well as the prop and acetate esters?

im sure im answering a lot of people's questions by making this thread can i please have some experienced users help me out?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you are too young to cycle pal, not worth the risks. you've a tonne of natural potential with diet and correct training

i understand completely and respect your thoughts of looking out, but even if so, would you please be able give me the answers to my questions? I would really appreciate it

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dont use tren at your age. Save it when you are older. it will wear out your receptors so you will have to be on TRT for the rest of ur life.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Dont use tren at your age. Save it when you are older. it will wear out your receptors so you will have to be on TRT for the rest of ur life.
    this is so true,way to strong for your age,i know you hate to hear it,but the truth is tren is for exp,very exp bodybuilders.

for the same results/benefit or the closest possible u think test/anavar ?
    Last edited by aj387; 03-23-2011 at 12:49 PM.

btw thats a sweetass in that picture bro lol thumbs up

Thread Information