altezza is offline New Member

Need some advise bout my current prop cycle

Im on my 9th week now of prop, was doing 1.5ml every 2 days, but had that batch tested earlier and came up as 40-60%!

Ive pissed that batch off now and finally got onto a decent lot from a way better supplier who claims its 100% (which I can now tell by the heavy corking now

Ive obtained an extra 40mls of this better batch and want to know if I should continue with this stuff for however many more weeks or If I should save it for a 2nd cycle.

I feel like ive hit a plain in the last 2 weeks, not much more weight gain apart from the 7kg up from the start and also libido seems to have dropped a little..

The other option was to use this new 100% batch and take 1.5ml every 2nd day to see what happens.. I know alot of guys say no need to pyrimid the dose but I want to know if I can get a little more out of it for another 4ish weeks before I start nolva..

Im 26, 6 foot 9% bf, was 175lbs up to 189lbs now since cycle start, 350-400g protein & 3-4k carbs ED
    Lifting since '03: Training 5 times a week, been doing Layne Norton's Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine for the last few months before and during this

Any info will be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by altezza; 03-22-2011 at 12:16 AM.

One other question, when I finish this cycle, either earlier or later, how long would the recommended 'break' period be between another similar dosed prop cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How about posting your stats here so you start getting replies

No probs pal, updated!
    Thanks

Update! Im glad I changed prop batches, too bad I didnt have it tested before I starting using the first..
    This batch is clear, opposed to a yellowish colour before.. Anyway.. this Shit corks like hell, appetite is way up again and so is libido.. just 2 days after changing!
    Im gonna see how the gains progress in the next week or two and decide then If I'll finish before 12 weeks.
    Ive been searching around but cant seem to find a valid answer.. what's a suitable 'off' period between prop cycles? 6months? more? I'll be getting bloodwork done after pct to see where Im at anyway..

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Normally time on = time off for any cycle not just prop

gym_junki is offline Member
    Save it for the second cycle

no probs.. Think il save 40ml for the next, and mite possibly look in2 stacking wid tren
    Last edited by altezza; 03-22-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Thread Information