thebigfella is offline Associate Member

is he on steroids

iv got a 22yr old cousin, i see him everyday, hes got skinny arms and a little bit of a pot belly and it looks like hes got gyno quite bad aswel, his diet is terrible, i no hes played about with steroids about a year ago but didnt have a clue what he was doing and i think thats wer the gyno is from,id say his weight is about 170lbs, and hes around 5'10, the thing is i was talking to him the other day and he said he hasnt been the gym in 8 months and for the last 9 days has jus been doing push ups and sit up every night before bed, he does 40 push ups and 50 sit ups, now am being serious hes been doing this for 9 days and his chest seems so much tighter and his abs are starting to show, his biceps and triceps are cuming frew also, when he tenses up he actualy looks in real good shape. what i want to no is do u think hes been juicing or could you get gains like this from push ups and sits alone

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get good gains form simple work, especially if you are skinny to begin with. Instead of worrying on what he is taking or not try to encourage him to continue improving and proper diet.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never underestimate the difference between doing nothing and doing something, especially when he's only 22 years old. When your 22 your already on steroids ...lol.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Never underestimate the difference between doing nothing and doing something, especially when he's only 22 years old. When your 22 your already on steroids...lol.
    Yeah 22 year olds on mother nature's brand of steroids . It's really a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, at 22 he notices gains almost immediately. Wait until he's 50. It would take two months to see the same results if natty

Blog Entries
    No doubt. When I was 22 I trained on a diet of pizzas, Budweiser and snickers bars and was HUGE RIPPED!!! Now, at 46, if I even look at a piece of french bread with cheese on it I look like a dough boy...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ ha ha ha!

you got that right. at my age, you start looking around for ways to "cheat"... just ordered a bunch of peptides instead of hgh, so we'll see how that goes

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like your jealous.Get off you butt!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sounds like your jealous.Get off you butt!
    X2 Get to work!!!

Thread Information