Need some opinions on my next cycle

1-4 Anapolon 50mg / ED
    1-14 Test Cyp 700mg/w shot twice per w
    1-11 Deca 350mg/w shot twice per w

1-6 Tren A 30mg/ED
    Dostinex .5mg E3D day
    Vit. B6 100mg/ED

Poroviron 50mg/ED during cycle and PCT

This is about my 4th or 5th cycle, and I havent juiced for about 2 years. Have some questions as well.
    I have plenty more of tren on hand, but I have never taken tren before and I am afraid to increase the dose, but Ive been wondering should I extend it's usage for some more weeks if sides are not too harsh, or your advice would be not to be greedy and save it for future cycles? Also its expire date is during Feb this year so I guess it may not be as potent as it was.

I can get Bromocriptine instead of Dostinex (cabergoline) which is quite cheaper, anyone used both? Any difference?

Should I use nolva during this cycle? Getting it is not an issue, but I hate its side effects, makes me sleepy and anxious. Or should I get arimidex (much more expensive, I have never used it and not quite easy to find it).
    Would be great to hear some opinions.. thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Stats and cycle history?

If you haven't ran a cycle in 2 years, I think the one you're proposing is over kill.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i would just stick with the drol test and deca . what made u choose those doses? when i ran it, i did 100 drol, 500 test, 400 deca. just curious..

Rag1ngBull is offline Banned
    D7M: 5-6 years in the gym with about one year pause, About my cycles I dont remember quite much all of them. My first one was Test cyp 400mg/w for ten weeks, one of them was with Test 700mg/w and Deca 400mg/w for 12 weeks with dbol for jumpstart. I have also some stupid shit behind my back like dbol alone for 6 weeks at high doses and 250mg omnadren EOD for 6 months (that was actually the last one), I recovered good though it took a little longer. Actually I just got back from the lab when I wrote this post and my test levels are fine. I have been waiting quite long and patiently for this cycle. Also had a 6 month cycle of accutane last year and I am planning to do a second one at the end of the steroid cycle.

number_twelve: Regarding the deca it's just how much I have, If I increase it to 400mg It won't last for 11 weeks. Test didnt do much for me on my first cycle when I ran it at 400mg so I guess the most worthwile for me is 600mg or above. As I have never taken tren and drol I prefer to stick with a low dose of these compounds. Also I plan to be trainning everyday during the first month of this cycle or 6 days workout 1 day rest.

Thanks for your answers

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    tren and deca are both 19 nors, usually ppl dont stack them in the same cycle.

i am parroting that. but i think its cause they both act on the same axis (19-nor) so they might not be very synergistic and sides might be even worse (progestin etc)

I had a thread with exactly the same question a few months ago. Answers were people do stack them and at low doses it's not too harsh.

I may consider removing the deca or the tren .. however I really want the tren:\

Thread Information