energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

First steroid cycle in 5 years.

Hello guys, some people may know me from the board, most wont so here are my stats....
    age-29
    height-5.6
    weight-78kg
    Bf%-15
    training exp-8 years
    cycle experience-1 previous, 5 years ago.

I am an edomorph body type and have trouble cutting the fat, so i am on a low carb high fat high protein diet.

i train weights 2 x day monday-wednesday, rest or light cardio thursday, full body workout friday, some sort of sport sat and sun (bouldering, cycling, running, boxing etc) or rest.

my cycle.

week 1, test e 1000mg
    week 2, test e 1000mg
    week 3, test e 500mg, ECA, t3 25mcg/day
    week 4, test e 500mg, t3 50 mcg.
    week 5, test e 500mg, ECA, t3 50mcg/day
    week 6, test e 500mg, t3 75mcg
    week 7, test e 500mg, ECA,
    week 8, test e 500mg,
    week 9, test e 500mg,t3 50mcg/day ECA, winstrol 100mg/day
    week 10, test e 750mg,t3 100mcg/day, winstrol 100mg/day
    week 11, test e 750mg,t3 75mcg/day,ECA, winstrol 100mg/day
    week 12, test e 750mg,t3 50mcg/day, winstrol 100mg/day
    week 13, winstrol 100mg/day ECA
    week 14, winstrol 100mg/day.
    PCT
    nolva, clomid, hcg ?

i am alternating the ECA because it wires me up, so one week wired one week not i can handel.

im thinking of running HCG on cycle, any ideas on how i would best do this?if i do run it on cycle would nolva and clomid be fine for PCT?

any thoughts or coments on the cycle would be appreciated. thanks.

i have started the cycle and i am into my second week.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    bump.......

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i would run hcg throughout the cycle 250iu twice a week(with an AI) starting week 2-3 up until 4 days prior to starting serms
    run both clomid and nolva for 5 weeks, im doing 25/20mgs respectively
    no need to go to 1000mgs a week if you havent cycled in 5 years, your receptors should be wide open and imo, your opening yourself up to more sides(law of diminishing returns), i would bet you could get the same results with 400-600mgs

thanks, i was thinking of running the hcg at that dose and i also have arimedex starting in the 3rd week..........to late on not doing 1000mgs as its my second week allready........i have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT.

cheers for the reply mate.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    I am 3 weeks into my cycle and I am running HCG @ 250iu's every 4 days and my nuts are all good! I would defo run it and then stop 4 days before you start PCT.

I am also running Adex @ .5mg EOD to be on the safe side... Your Test sounds to much bro, I have done juice before years back and this is my 1st cycle in time so I am treating it like my 1st and am only on Test E 250mg every 5 days and I feel great although I guess the Test E has not kicked in yet fully but I am on 50mg of T-Bol for the 1st 6 weeks to kickstart and yeah feeling great!

So if you can get great gains from less gear do it and save the big shots for another cycle...Just a thought bud.

Good luck and enjoy!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey mate, not seen you in a while.

Whats your goals from the cycle?

I really don't think you need so much test, you have been off for a long time and your body is back to virgin mode, you can get solid results on much less.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by terraj; 03-23-2011 at 06:12 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Where have you been hiding?

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    I am 3 weeks into my cycle and I am running HCG @ 250iu's every 4 days and my nuts are all good! I would defo run it and then stop 4 days before you start PCT.

I am also running Adex @ .5mg EOD to be on the safe side... Your Test sounds to much bro, I have done juice before years back and this is my 1st cycle in time so I am treating it like my 1st and am only on Test E 250mg every 5 days and I feel great although I guess the Test E has not kicked in yet fully but I am on 50mg of T-Bol for the 1st 6 weeks to kickstart and yeah feeling great!

So if you can get great gains from less gear do it and save the big shots for another cycle...Just a thought bud.

Good luck and enjoy!
    cheers mate, i know i could get good results off of 500mg but i wanted to experiment with front loading so i thought just go for it.....i plan on doing one maybe two cycles per year for the next few years so wanted to start finding out what works asap...

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Hey mate, not seen you in a while.

Whats your goals from the cycle?

I really don't think you need so much test, you have been off for a long time and your body is back to virgin mode, you can get solid results on much less.

Best of luck!
    hey terraj, thanks for the reply,,,my main goal is to lower my bodyfat to 10%....while keeping as much muscle as possible, i know diet is the key but im getting no younger and i want to get back on the steroids to help speed up my goals......i think i will lower the last 4 weeks of test e 750mg down to 500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Where have you been hiding?

welcome back
    Hey Marcus, thanks, its good to be back,,,,,though i have been lurking all along, just lost my way a bit and didnt have much to contribute....hopefully ill be more active again........any coments on my cycle mate?

Thread Information