OOMPH is offline New Member

Buying off the internet, shipping info....

Ok,

I think I am ready to buy stuff off the internet....

Is it safe to have stuff shipped to my house?

Any issues in the U.S.???

thanks for any advice on this subject.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it's as safe as doing something illegal can be .
    It's as safe as scammers make it .

Good luck .

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Always a gamble bro but this is how most get there gear.

07santafe is offline New Member
    this just seems crazy to me how would sites like this not be watched? i would think something would happen and dea would be knocking on my door but hey if it works i guess thats awesome.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by 07santafe View Post
    this just seems crazy to me how would sites like this not be watched? i would think something would happen and dea would be knocking on my door but hey if it works i guess thats awesome.
    A lot of those site don't operate in the US. Besides, do you really think the government is going to spend thousands of dollars to investigate you and then send agents to your house to arrest you only to catch you with a personal stash? They're looking for distributors and dealers, not so much users. But that's not to say there is no risk.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^^^Agreed.. they got bigger fish to fry.. plus once every few years they do a big steroid bust and it is in the papers for about a day and then they move on.. i have read articles interviewing cops about this and they just said that they do not get the pat on the back that they would get for major drugs.. like stopping 1kg of cocaine would be a bigger deal then stopping about 2000 bottles of test.. even though the test is worth a lot more on the black market.. no one cares if a few healthy guys in the gym are juicing, we aren't causing any problems..

i used the internet a few times back in the day and never had any problems when i was living in cali.. the sites know how to get things in and some sites even get them into the country in large quantities and then mail domestically so it never goes through customs.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^^^Agreed.. they got bigger fish to fry.. plus once every few years they do a big steroid bust and it is in the papers for about a day and then they move on.. i have read articles interviewing cops about this and they just said that they do not get the pat on the back that they would get for major drugs.. like stopping 1kg of cocaine would be a bigger deal then stopping about 2000 bottles of test.. even though the test is worth a lot more on the black market.. no one cares if a few healthy guys in the gym are juicing, we aren't causing any problems..

i used the internet a few times back in the day and never had any problems when i was living in cali.. the sites know how to get things in and some sites even get them into the country in large quantities and then mail domestically so it never goes through customs.

^^^ This is the whole thing. If the average roid user was knocking off liquor stores to get the money to pay for their cycles or if there were that many bodies going to the morgue from roid use, the media would put more focus on it and thus you'd hear of more busts. But the average steroid user is typically holding down a full-time job, not out getting trashed at the late hours of the night. Usually it's the squeeky wheel that gets the grease.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07santafe View Post
    well unless your ordering 100 of thousands of dollars of gear you want have too worry bout the dea knocking on the door take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    well unless your ordering 100 of thousands of dollars of gear you want have too worry bout the dea knocking on the door take my word for it
    At that point, you're not just using gear, you're selling it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buying gear online is always a crap shoot however having said that I have never been ripped off and in fact actually received more than I ordered before. I have had the customs letter before so now I stick to domestic.

07santafe is offline New Member
    That makes sense i never thought about the money it would take to watch shit like that just to bust someone for possession but it still seems risky mainly just for scammers trying to get your money more so than the law being involved

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Just find domestic bro even it it costs more money its worth it not to worry about anything.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    If you got hate in your heart let it out **** yo mama
    Last edited by bjpennnn; 03-23-2011 at 02:53 PM.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    If you got hate in your heart let it out **** yo mama
    lol what?

and OP i used to get gear for me and my friends online, usually the worst that happens is if customs seizes your order, and sends you a letter saying they've seized a shipment of controlled substance that was destined to your house. Your address will then be flagged and future orders are more likely to be seized. This is just my experience though.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While I try to stay away from these threads as a general rule I gotta comment on why the police don't seem to care about juice that much, you ever notice how many cops are jacked?

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Hoping to take this thread a bit further...
    What does the letter say?
    And are we positive that once you get "the letter" your address is flagged?

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    onine buying can be legit.. you gotta find a good reuptable site. edit, no hinting please

Thread Information