Hart714 is offline New Member

question about ar-r Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

alright I was wondering do you have to shoot these up or can you just take drops? If you can take drops how can you measure the amount of cc's etc. Thanks I'm feeling a little tenderness in my right pectoral muscle and a little worried I heard good things about the clomi as a pct. blocks levels of estro and puts test levels back in place please help me thank you

P>S

last week of my cycle i begin weighing in at 175lbs now Im weighing in at 195lbs I took the tri methyl stack by epg superdrol halodrol and max lmg the cycle went really well no side effects other than a little irritability very little break outs I had one or two pimples thats it. shin splints glutamine helped that a lot. please help me with this thread thank you

bump!

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    Its taken orally. (in your mouth) they provide a device that is to be used to measure and administer the clomi.

perfect thank you!

Or just go to the drug store and get an oral syringe.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely don`t inject that stuff! As stated already oral only, I just mix it with water and drink.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I shoot in mouth then chase with water.

Will this solve the sorness on my nipples I hve a little bump it's a little sensitive. Should I get this or nolvadex which works better I don't want gyno I end my cycle in 12 days I could use this as a pct I have a pct that came with the cycle called armedexin can I use both or just use the nolvadex or clomid I can't figure which one to get please help asap!!

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Nolva works better for gyno.

alright im so cofused Should i run an anti Aromatase like liquidex for what I am having because isn't nolvadex classified as a anti estrogen and pct. I have a pct already I just need to stop this gyno from happening so would the anti aromatase (liquidex) work since I already have a pct or should I just get nolvadex please help my cycle ends in about 9 days Im thinking about purchasing from arr Heard good things about them customer service wise and quality PLEASE HELP THAM YOU!

Thread Information