Addictive is offline Associate Member

Can you explain the longer you run a cycle sides/cautions

A buddy if mine(yes, actually a buddy and not me.) Ran sust for 10 weeks, now he's ran out. Last night he bought another vial, I tried warning him that running it for to long will decrease his test levels naturally lower and lower the longer but i couldn't quite really explain it. He says he's addicted and feels like a God right now, how can I fully explain this to him?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You can basically say that the longer you stay on, the longer your natural levels are shut down. and the longer that goes on the harder it is to recover. which may result in the loss of all his gains.

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Okay, so longer his test is shutdown harder his gains will stay cause he's shutdown for so long?

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    The other problem is that the longer he stays on the more he has to up his dosage to have the same effect that he was getting at the smaller dose. Just search Ronnie Rowland, some of his posts touch on this area and the effectiveness of the dosage vs/length of time on. It made me change my mind from a 10 wk cycle to an 8 wk one. But everyone will have a different opinion.

Thread Information