awms is offline Senior Member

Taper up tbol dose?

I have used tbol my last cycle and loved it! I ran it as a kick start with test (80mg a day) for the first 4 weeks and found it great! but after the third week it really started to loose its effect...I was wondering if any one has tried to taper the dose? I was thinking this?

Tbol 60mg week 1-2
    Tbol 80mg week 3-4
    Tbol 100mg week 5-6
    Test 500mg week 1-12

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    I would not go over 80mg, maybe 60mg the first week or 2 then bump it to 80 until week 6

I had no prob with 80mg...the only thing I did notice was bp in my last week so running it for 6 weeks kinda worries me but other then that I had no sides at all.

I was thinking also of perhaps starting it 2 week prior to my first test injection? I know a couple guys who have done this and said they felt it helped them gain an extra few lbs on cycle. I woudnt have thought of doing this but they seem to swear by it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I have used tbol my last cycle and loved it! I ran it as a kick start with test (80mg a day) for the first 4 weeks and found it great! but after the third week it really started to loose its effect...I was wondering if any one has tried to taper the dose? I was thinking this?

Tbol 60mg week 1-2
    Tbol 80mg week 3-4
    Tbol 100mg week 5-6
    Test 500mg week 1-12
    With TBOL I see no real reason to taper but you can if you like.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ending my 4th week on tbol (as well as prop and tren A) and running it like this:
    week 1 60mg ED
    week 2 80mg ED
    week 3 80mg ED
    week 4 60mg ED

I don't really see the need of running tbol longer than 4 weeks...for me the gains began to slow down toward the end of week 3, and with only running 4 weeks you are helping your liver stay healthy as well.

Thread Information