helpjapan is offline New Member

need help need opinions

hello my name is mike, i am 25 and about ready for a cycle.

i have:

1 vial decablood 10cc 250mg/cc

210 clen

23 cytomel ( levothyroxine 50mcg)

my question is what is the best way to take this cycle?

Sorry for the noobie question but, im just trying to see whats the best other than my friends opinion.

i workout 5 days a week including cardio. with a well split but balanced diet (7 meals a day) trying to cut weight. im 5'8" and weigh 170.

any feedback would be much appreciated. thanks.

Flacco is offline Member
    You should scratch that cycle completely. Testosterone should be your/everyones first cycle, and the base of just about any/all cycles you run in the future. You need to take Test with Deca or the deca will shut down your natural testosterone production. It is always recommended to only take one compound on your first run bc if you experience any side effects, you will know what is causing them. Testosterone increases strength and mass, while also burning fat. It's freggin awesome I see you want to cut weight. A low dose of testosterone would be your best bet. 200-300 mgs a week of Test Cyp or Enanthate . 8-10 weeks long. As long as you watch your diet carefully, and you're training well, you'll see great gains (losses in your case). High rep, low weight lifting. And continue your cardio. The fat will melt off you, and you'll retain/gain a good amount of muscle.
    Do some more research for yourself, but I say save that deca or get rid of it.
    Also, research Post Cycle Therapy bc without it, Cycling has been a waste of time in my own personal experience.

Thread Information