BuJwais is offline New Member

Newbie starting HGH and Winstrol! IMPORTANT!

i know alot guys in the gym that went on HGH and Winstrol cycles even while they were fat. 3 or 4 months later, with intense weight training and cardio they basically shed all the fat off and are much leaner and have a great body.

Im 21 years old, 176CM and 100KG..

I just bought HGH 4ui and Winstrol, has anyone really benefited that much in terms of fat loss, leaning and increase muscle mass?..

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    It is clear you have no idea what you are talking about but at least you had the humbleness to come here asking before doing anything wrong to yourself.

At your age rHGH is not necessary and to reduce your bf, which is clearly high, you need to learn how to eat properly.

Also, stanozolol without testosterone ?

Well, many people adviced me to take HGH and Winstrol in order to help lose unwanted fat and increase muscle mass.
    And most of them were my age.

i've been working out intensily for the past 2 months after a long lay off due to injury. I lose 15 pounds and i could see the difference in my body, but i just need something to boost my fat loss %. I want to lean out fast and add muscle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have come to the right place for your answers but please don't listen to your friends because they have no idea what they are talking about and you could damage yourself.

2 months back training is nothing and you need to address your diet first and re-design it to suit your needs this will take many many months to maintain, you need to let your body adjust and adapt to your new diet and training.

You also need to start increasing your cardio, this will help cut your bf and along side a solid diet you will achieve your goals.

You don't take hgh and winstrol , you have no idea what you doing or taking and at your age you could cause yourself some unwanted sides you wished you never had in your 20's. Shutting down your natural testosterone by using steroids can result in your natural testosterone to never reach peak again and to top all this off you actually don't need steroids for your goals.

For someone with your stats and experience all you need is a good diet and cardio programme, go to the diet section and post your diet and let us all redesign it for you.

Flacco is offline Member
    It is difficult to resist the temptation of using steroids to increase your physique. Especially when you are watching people around you have great results with little to no repercussions. If you're friends are young guys like you, there is a good chance they might not even see any negative effects from juicing for a while. They'll think they are invinsible, and advise you to follow them. Its difficult not to. But you must, because at some point, those same guys will experience serious, and irreversable side effects from using too soon/young or just using irresponsibly.
    Be strong, do it right, man up, don't take the quick way, cause it won't last. Learn to diet/train, and if you think you still want to juice in a few years, it'll still be available to you. You may find you don't even need steroids. Good Luck.

Thanks Flacco that really makes sense. Its true, at the age im at everyone wants an amazing physique because everyone is at they're peak physically. Although i'll have to wait longer for the perfect physique if i dont use steriods , but i guess its the safer option. Diet/train!

Thread Information