Wi6gga is offline New Member

MDROL need some advice on choice

hi about to start, i am 24 and play rugby to a decent level and it getting to the part of the season where i am at a bit of a standstill! i am going to start going to the gym mondays and wednesdays for pure weight sessions tuesdays andd thurdays i have my rugby training, i am 18 stone and 6ft 4in and i would say my fitness (cardio) is alot better than my pure strength! i want to gain muscle and strength and also become more lean and muscle defined is MDROl the right supplement? or can anyone suggest anything else? how quickly will i see gains? just after some advice really? would consider intrevenous as have done it in past but was not as serious as i am now for gaining strength and lean muscle and ripping up.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Mdrol isn't recommended for a first cycle, prohormone or aas

whats the diffence between mdrol and prohormone? the reserch i have done on mdrol says rapid gains, and strength gains?

Would u recommend PPLEX instead? just i want to keep the gains and dont want alot of water retention which i have read pplex gives?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi6gga View Post
    hi about to start, i am 24 and play rugby to a decent level and it getting to the part of the season where i am at a bit of a standstill! i am going to start going to the gym mondays and wednesdays for pure weight sessions tuesdays andd thurdays i have my rugby training, i am 18 stone and 6ft 4in and i would say my fitness (cardio) is alot better than my pure strength! i want to gain muscle and strength and also become more lean and muscle defined is MDROl the right supplement? or can anyone suggest anything else? how quickly will i see gains? just after some advice really? would consider intrevenous as have done it in past but was not as serious as i am now for gaining strength and lean muscle and ripping up.
    No PHs or AAS for you. You can't just start going to the gym then take a compound in hopes to get you where you want to be. 6 months of good training will bring you to the same place any PH will, and you won't be damaging your health. Superdrol is VERY strong and definitely not for an inexperienced user.

i am training everyweek tues thurs and playing rugby on sat and running on 5k mondays doing a bit of gym work for rugby bench,squads,dips,curls but only for 45 mins or so before i go out and train with rugby but i am wanting to get big into weight training as an extra a long side my rugby???

RaZr is offline Member
    i am training everyweek tues thurs and playing rugby on sat and running on 5k mondays doing a bit of gym work for rugby bench,squads,dips,curls but only for 45 mins or so before i go out and train with rugby but i am wanting to get big into weight training as an extra a long side my rugby???
    MDROL may make that 5k and rugby matches incredibly painful due to debilitating back pumps.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    First of all, you should not look at MDROL as just "a supplement." It's an oral designer steroid and a harsh one at that. My advice to you is to not use this stuff, do some serious research not just on steroids and prohormones, but on dieting too. And spend some time in the gym too (naturally).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    First of all, you should not look at MDROL as just "a supplement." It's an oral designer steroid and a harsh one at that. My advice to you is to not use this stuff, do some serious research not just on steroids and prohormones, but on dieting too. And spend some time in the gym too (naturally).
    People should know that MDROL isnt a supplement its just a designer oral AAS.
    It's a very effective drug but can be harsh as well. If you use it proceed with
    caution. Try 10mg the 1st week and go from there.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    MDROL may make that 5k and rugby matches incredibly painful due to debilitating back pumps.
    AGREE!!! That shit will have your lower back cramping like a bitch on her period by week 3...the sides from mdrol are no joke. I would get lower back pumps just driving my car for more than 15 minutes!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Not good advice "Try 10mg the 1st week and go from there. "

Just trust me and train natty simple as that

Thread Information