Thread: Prop question

Mackn is offline Associate Member

Prop question

A few guys at my gym were telling me that thier first few injections of prop they doubled the amount to get the blood levels stable more quickly since with prop they dont stabalize until around day 10.How do you guys feel about frontloading prop? Is it necessary? Has anyone frontloaded prop and noticed a difference compared to when they didnt?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    not really necessary mate. its a short easter.

bump for people who've tried it.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Mate think you might have your wires crossed, some frontload long esters like Test C/Test E because they are slower releasing. Prop is a short ester, meaning it breaks down faster, so your blood test levels rise faster... the half life is only around 36 hours or something, so this means more frequent injections of smaller amounts... i.e. 100mg/every other day or 50-75mg/day, instead of 250mg/every 3.5 days as is typical with C/E. With prop your test levels will peak quickly (i.e. in hours not days)... so no need to front load at all. The guys at your gym sound like they were talking about cyp or enth.

I understand its a short ester, the question is whether or not it could benefit you in any way since it does look like your levels would reach a stable lever only a few days soon.

What?

If you understand it is a short ester then you would understand that front loading presents absolutely no benefit, other than you would be injecting more gear... if anything tho it would make your levels less stable as you would peak your levels very quickly and then drop off as you inject less test.

Thats the whole point of front loading, to peak your levels more quickly. Once they peak there not going to go back down, that would make frontloading pointless

Ok dude, you show me mathematically how your magical test prop manages to peak your test levels and keep them peaked while you only continue to inject half the original amount. Are you high?

Test prop is fast acting, your levels will peak in a few hours, what point is there to frontloading? Why ask questions and then argue with the responses you get?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a real good way to increase the chances of developing sides, your body has very little time as is to adjust to the changes. So while you could front load prop is not very logical as it will be stable and effective in a very short period of time anyway.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    A few guys at my gym were telling me that thier first few injections of prop they doubled the amount to get the blood levels stable more quickly since with prop they dont stabalize until around day 10.How do you guys feel about frontloading prop? Is it necessary? Has anyone frontloaded prop and noticed a difference compared to when they didnt?
    you either heard wrong or the people you heard it from are clueless

Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    Ok dude, you show me mathematically how your magical test prop manages to peak your test levels and keep them peaked while you only continue to inject half the original amount. Are you high?

Test prop is fast acting, your levels will peak in a few hours, what point is there to frontloading? Why ask questions and then argue with the responses you get?
    Well the info I just gave you when I must of been high came right out of one of the stickys here... Hmmm

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know if making statements about magical test or asking people if they are high is the best way of getting you point across... To qoute Rodney King "can't we just get along together"

I also feel that the question was/is a valid one and no one has really addressed it directly, yes you could front load Prop but the risk of sides and big time prop pain resulting from the doubled injections, would far outwiegh the benefits since Prop will reach sustained peak levels so quickly with ED pinning.

I agree FFM, just curious if anyone has tried it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont frontload prop, prop is a fast ester which doesnt need frontloading. Prop is sometimes used along side a long ester to get things going from the start of a cycle but prop isnt frontloaded.

I agree marcus, imo it would be like frontloading dbol lol. In one of the stickies there was some talk about it and I was curious if there could be any added benefits

Direct me to where it states prop is frontloaded?

You dont frontload prop, its running at peak around the 7th/8th day anyway unlike a long ester which takes around the 5th week

This was from the frontloading explain sticky.

" I disagree with what you're saying about not front loading test prop. I'm on my second test prop cycle as my main injectable. I'm running it at 100 mg/day and I front loaded my current cycle at 200 mg/day for the first two days and 150 mg on the third day. Assuming a half life of 3 days for test prop I was able to bring my levels up to 450 mg (the stable level) by day 3. If I had not done that front load I would not have reached 450 mg until day 10. Now sure that's only 1 week compared to 8 weeks with the test e. However when running a short cycle like you can do with test prop, that one week could be significant. Any way I saw it as worthwhile to front load it.... "

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I frontload 2x on the first day of my prop cycles. i feel it helps get a good kick start and makes it a even 50mls for a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    This was from the frontloading explain sticky.

" I disagree with what you're saying about not front loading test prop. I'm on my second test prop cycle as my main injectable. I'm running it at 100 mg/day and I front loaded my current cycle at 200 mg/day for the first two days and 150 mg on the third day. Assuming a half life of 3 days for test prop I was able to bring my levels up to 450 mg (the stable level) by day 3. If I had not done that front load I would not have reached 450 mg until day 10. Now sure that's only 1 week compared to 8 weeks with the test e. However when running a short cycle like you can do with test prop, that one week could be significant. Any way I saw it as worthwhile to front load it.... "
    that's someone just posting his opinion on the stickie, its not the advice of the OM.

Like I've stated no need to frontload prop.

Thread Information