hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Winnsrol and Deca

My current cycle is 500 Test Cyp and 400 Deca a week split Mon Thurs and 2iu HGH a day between 3am-5am.
    My question is can I add Winn toward the end of the cycle and if so how many weeks.
    I not sure if the Deca and the winn are good together should i stop the deca when I start the winsrol. I tryed to resd some threads on this but i couldnt get any answers.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have yo done... you age, training etc...
    If this is your first cycle test is plenty... keep it simple for now, take from me, ive made a lot of mistakes before.
    you can do test and deca or test and winny too, but dont put all 3 in the mix ( there is no need for it)
    either way, IF you decide to run 2 compounds, you need to run the test longer (a couple of weeks), then deca and or winny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    how many cycles have yo done... you age, training etc...
    If this is your first cycle test is plenty... keep it simple for now, take from me, ive made a lot of mistakes before.
    you can do test and deca or test and winny too, but dont put all 3 in the mix ( there is no need for it)
    either way, IF you decide to run 2 compounds, you need to run the test longer (a couple of weeks), then deca and or winny
    no this is my second cycle and ive been on TRT for a while, and my stats are posted in my profile but here they are. 45ys 5'8" 200lbs 10pct bf as of this morning.ive been training since im 16

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Winstrol is pretty weak and also harsh on the body at same time, im not a fan. I feel its better suited for cutting cycle (perhaps test/tren ) as well. You could add toward cycle end maybe while deca is clearing out which takes 21 days prior to PCT. Maybe 4 week run. Think you will have better luck just using it in anther cycle regardless tho

dosXX is offline Member
    is it oral or injectable winny?

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    My current cycle is 500 Test Cyp and 400 Deca a week split Mon Thurs and 2iu HGH a day between 3am-5am.
    My question is can I add Winn toward the end of the cycle and if so how many weeks.6-8 weeks if you haven't done any orals latley
    I not sure if the Deca and the winn are good together should i stop the deca when I start the winsrol.I have heard very experienced guys recomend a small amount of Decca while on winny to protect joints I tryed to resd some threads on this but i couldnt get any answers.
    I’m certainly no pro, but I have heard the advice before from a very legit person. A small dose of decca with winny. A main concern with winny is joint probs and I have witnessed that first hand with a buddy of mine. He discontinued use of winny due to the joint pain. He was only on test with it. Another concern would be ED. I would ask how long you have been on the Decca / Test mix and if you have had erection probs? I have no clue how winny effects sexual function, but if it is bad on it, then you will have a double wammy as Decca can be very harsh on sexual function. Becareful with winny use as I’ve heard it can cause permanent damage to joints if not used correctly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dosXX View Post
    is it oral or injectable winny?
    oral

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    I’m certainly no pro, but I have heard the advice before from a very legit person. A small dose of decca with winny. A main concern with winny is joint probs and I have witnessed that first hand with a buddy of mine. He discontinued use of winny due to the joint pain. He was only on test with it. Another concern would be ED. I would ask how long you have been on the Decca / Test mix and if you have had erection probs? I have no clue how winny effects sexual function, but if it is bad on it, then you will have a double wammy as Decca can be very harsh on sexual function. Becareful with winny use as I’ve heard it can cause permanent damage to joints if not used correctly.
    no problems with ed i'm like a 18yr old now on the Test and Deca . I'm in my 4th week of the cycle. Im wondering if the HGH is also helping me with fee3ling like a 18yr old in bed. my girl said there is a hugh diff in my erections, much harder. ive heard of Deca dick but no problems so far. would Anavar be better then winn?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Winstrol is pretty weak and also harsh on the body at same time, im not a fan. I feel its better suited for cutting cycle (perhaps test/tren) as well. You could add toward cycle end maybe while deca is clearing out which takes 21 days prior to PCT. Maybe 4 week run. Think you will have better luck just using it in anther cycle regardless tho
    i want to do some homework on tren .. what can you tell me about it

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    i want to do some homework on tren.. what can you tell me about it
    it's a cow roid

link

Thread Information