hawknation is offline New Member

Test prop, tren ace, mast cycle - please critique

First off let me post my stats and usage history

Age 30, Height 6'3, Weight 205, BF 11%
    Training History - 12 years
    Usage History - Test (all forms except prop), Deca , Dbol , Adrol, Tren , Winstrol . Have done about 7 cycles using various stacks

My last cycle was a couple years ago using Tren Ace and Winstrol. Was able to handle side effects from tren fairly well. Biggest SE included night sweats and a bit of insomnia.

I am looking at doing a cutting cycle for the summer. Here is what I have prepared. FEEDBACK GREATLY APPRECIATED

Test Prop: 150mg EOD weeks 1-8
    Tren Ace: 100mg EOD weeks 1-8
    Mast Prop: 100mg EOD weeks 2-8
    PCT: standard Nolva and Clomid

I also plan take 600mg a day B6 in hopes to help with prolactin related sides from tren. I did not have any my previous cycle with Tren and Winstrol. Should I expect this to be different due to the fact that I will be using Test Prop combined with Tren? Should I have some bromo or caber on hand just in case?

Also, should I make sure to have some Adex on hand for estrogen related sides from the Test Prop or will the Mast Prop be enough to combat these sides? I have never used Prop and my in my experience with longer acting Test I've never experienced any signs of Gyno. However, with the longer acting Tests I obviously do get some bloating.

I'm new to the board. Thanks in advance for any help and feedback.

Nothin????

HaHa is my thread that off the wall or am I just some jerk off newbie that nobody wants to help lol

Critiques would be great!

Thanks

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    personally i like the cycle.. best of luck mate

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My last cycle was just about the same except i also ran some EQ at 300mg every third day.I did everything every third day 150mg Tren A, 150mg Test P,300mg EQ,and 100mg Masteron E. I got very lean less than 10% body fat and was very happy with the cycle so i just started another one after 5 months off of the same thing.I have done over 20 cycles and i think this was the best one i have done.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    My last cycle was just about the same except i also ran some EQ at 300mg every third day.I did everything every third day 150mg Tren A, 150mg Test P,300mg EQ,and 100mg Masteron E. I got very lean less than 10% body fat and was very happy with the cycle so i just started another one after 5 months off of the same thing.I have done over 20 cycles and i think this was the best one i have done.
    Thanks! How were your SE?

Also, I've heard mast is only effective if body fat is in the single digits. Do you know if this is true?

The only thing that was bad was the tren effected my breathing which made doing higher rep stuff like squats hard to do. you cant really see the effects of masteron unless you are lean and can see good definition,but you will have much better sex drive with masteron. My blood pressure was only slighty elevated while i was on the cycle but thas too be expected.I did notice some hair loss after a while with the masteron but it came back after i got off cycle,that is something you will have to watch with DHT compounds.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post

you got to less than 10% what did you start at?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think Ed shots would help eliminate some of the sides because the half life of prop and ace is 1 1/2 days so you would have to alternate the days and nights. Do the same amount though

test prop 75 ed
    tren ace 50mg ed
    mast prop 50mg ed

good luck, of course diet and workouts are key but u know that

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    you got to less than 10% what did you start at?
    I started at about 10% and kept my weight the same through out the cycle,and i got more defination as the cycle went on. I would estimate my Bf at about 7% when i finished the cycle. I could more defination at the end of the cycle which meant i gained gained muscle. I used one of those body fat testers which arent real acurate for total BF but if you keep the same specs entered,age,height and other things it will be cosistant.

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member
    hey man.. i am 36 and have the same stats as you pretty much . just a bit shorter at 6'2. I am running the same cycle but with no mast. Good luck. keep me posted on how it is working for you. I am still debating on whether eod or every 3 days is better. I have been doing every 3 days for the past 2 weeks. thinking about switching to eod starting tomorrow.

Good luck...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That would be better. to do ED shots for prop, you will notice much better gains. Prop half life is 1.5 days u should shoot ED for max benefits of it.

Thread Information