Hey bro's.

I'm currently on my second test/tren cycle, I started the cycle off with Sust/Equipose, and then later switched to Supertest and Tren Enanthate (I had a vial of Sust and half a vial of Equi lying around I didn't want to waste)

My first test/tren cycle was great, apart from the high blood pressure (everytime I lay down for a pushing exercise it felt like my head was gonna pop like bench press) and the strength gains were phenomenal! I cut back on the test and doubled the tren and the pounding head went away (250mg test w/ 300mg tren) BUT I became VERY emotional... I had sex with 2 girls in the same day, both missed their periods, I was a wreck. The one girl got checked out, she wasn't pregnant. The other, I decided that I'd be a man and if she was pregnant, I would be happy. I fell in love with her, and it turned out she wasn't pregnant either. My moods were UP and DOWN, I broke up with her and then went running back. But she wouldn't take me back. I broke down! I couldn't handle it. Then I met someone else, fell in love with her too. Again, mood swings. Broke up, I was a wreck. Met someone else, came off the tren, moods were fine. We ended up living together for 6 months but broke up, during that time I was on Sust/Equi and a prohormone but moods were fine. I'm a ******* wreck now, as soon as she left I went back on Tren (STUPID MOVE!) and it's made it SO MUCH WORSE! My dosages are 700mg test/week with 225mg tren enanthate. I've had my last shot of tren and I'm running the test for a few more weeks so that I don't crash as hard when I start my PCT, but has anyone else experienced these emotional sides from tren?!?! I'm never touching it again!

I'm with someone else now and the tren has completely killed my sex drive... I can have sex with her but I can't produce the goods... Tren is something not to be ****** with!