twistedlemon is offline New Member

Please help.... Tren/test cycle making me emotional!

Hey bro's.

I'm currently on my second test/tren cycle, I started the cycle off with Sust/Equipose, and then later switched to Supertest and Tren Enanthate (I had a vial of Sust and half a vial of Equi lying around I didn't want to waste)

My first test/tren cycle was great, apart from the high blood pressure (everytime I lay down for a pushing exercise it felt like my head was gonna pop like bench press) and the strength gains were phenomenal! I cut back on the test and doubled the tren and the pounding head went away (250mg test w/ 300mg tren) BUT I became VERY emotional... I had sex with 2 girls in the same day, both missed their periods, I was a wreck. The one girl got checked out, she wasn't pregnant. The other, I decided that I'd be a man and if she was pregnant, I would be happy. I fell in love with her, and it turned out she wasn't pregnant either. My moods were UP and DOWN, I broke up with her and then went running back. But she wouldn't take me back. I broke down! I couldn't handle it. Then I met someone else, fell in love with her too. Again, mood swings. Broke up, I was a wreck. Met someone else, came off the tren, moods were fine. We ended up living together for 6 months but broke up, during that time I was on Sust/Equi and a prohormone but moods were fine. I'm a ******* wreck now, as soon as she left I went back on Tren (STUPID MOVE!) and it's made it SO MUCH WORSE! My dosages are 700mg test/week with 225mg tren enanthate. I've had my last shot of tren and I'm running the test for a few more weeks so that I don't crash as hard when I start my PCT, but has anyone else experienced these emotional sides from tren?!?! I'm never touching it again!

I'm with someone else now and the tren has completely killed my sex drive... I can have sex with her but I can't produce the goods... Tren is something not to be ****** with!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You wasted the sust and eq anyways.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simple words of wisdom, if you are taking AAS and its causing roller coaster emotions like that you should not get involved in any serious relationships and for Christs sake use a freakin condom or some other reliable birth control method. Creating a life that you and your spouse are not completly commited to is the most punk ass shit in the world.

Sorry if this is seen as flaming but I feel very strongly about kids having kids and feel that most of them later would wish someone were honest with them when they were of that mindset.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Simple words of wisdom, if you are taking AAS and its causing roller coaster emotions like that you should not get involved in any serious relationships and for Christs sake use a freakin condom or some other reliable birth control method. Creating a life that you and your spouse are not completly commited to is the most punk ass shit in the world.

Sorry if this is seen as flaming but I feel very strongly about kids having kids and feel that most of them later would wish someone were honest with them when they were of that mindset.
    totally ****ing agreed people nowadays don't want to or are to stupid to realize every action has a reaction. So think out everything before you do it or you will ruin your life

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stay away from women until you get this sorted out.

Get blood work done to see where your levels are at.

I'm about 5"10" and I weigh about 200lbs...

You're right about the condom part, I did use one, it broke. Both girls were on contraceptives too! I'm not the kind of guy to run from a child, and would do the responsible thing.

I'm compulsive as it is but the Tren seems to make me go through extremes of good and bad, my girlfriend thinks I'm bi-polar. She is willing to stay with me, and I will never touch tren again....

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Id stay off any kinda sauce if I were you, sounds like you have some issues and the AAS is bringing them out! Not trying to be a dick, just honest, Some people cant handle the rollercoaster

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Creating a life that you and your spouse are not completly commited to is the most punk ass shit in the world.
    This

And as stated above. Stay away from AAS completely. Both of these compounds effect your body's chemistry and emotions big time! If you are having issues than it's safe to say that you can't handle the ride. Nothing wrong with that of course... it's just not for some people. Live and learn.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Polish Prince View Post
    This

And as stated above. Stay away from AAS completely. Both of these compounds effect your body's chemistry and emotions big time! If you are having issues than it's safe to say that you can't handle the ride. Nothing wrong with that of course... it's just not for some people. Live and learn.
    This right here is true wish more people listened. Steroids is like being a parent not everybody is cut out for it and can do it. Same with a lot of other things in life

I've been doing AAS for a long time, it's only Tren that puts me on this rollercoaster ride, when I'm on test I'm the most relaxed and calm person on earth, and think far more rationally. I'll stick to Sust/Deca cycles for bulking and Prop/Masteron /Winstrol for cutting.... giving up AAS?! Never. Also, putting a kid into this world is not something that I'd take lightly and I'd support it, bear in mind I live in Durban, South Africa and there's no such thing as free schooling or government funding here. I have a wealthy family and they'd help me out no problems because I'm still a student... That is not the issue, the issue is there anyone else that doesn't cycle Tren for this same reason? I was watching a movie the other day, that I'd seen plenty of times before, and I just burst out crying! Wtf!

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Then youre answering your own question, just stop using Tren !

Ok well I googled it and I found other guys having the same problems with it, good to know I'm not alone

Thread Information