webmark is offline New Member

Oral steroids - thoughts?

Hey Guys,

Just need some advice. I’ve been training for roughly 10 years and my results have recently plateau out in the past year.

I’m considering trialling oral steroids , does anyone have any recommendations?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best oral is food.

What are your stats
    Weight
    body fat
    workout experience
    cycle experience
    AAS knowledge
    Diet

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    If I had.. I mean "had" to do an oral only cycle.. I would prob do.. 2 weeks of dbol 20mgs.. weeks 1-8 Var 60mgs.. then a pct of Proviron and Nolva.. and I wouldn't drink, I'd be taking a ton of milk thistle, downing water and that be about it...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    then a pct of Proviron and Nolva
    Proviron can be supressive and should never be ran during pct I have heard countless examples of people staying shut down because of this. Also dbol at 20mg for 2 weeks? Thsi is all bad advice.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Agree with the comment best oral is food

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Let me exlain.. You're right normally this would be bad advice.. and I'm saying if I "had" to do orals, I don't agree with oral only cycles.. You're right about Proviron and I should have been more specific. I don't quite use it for PCT.. I use it as a bridge into PCT, I've had amazing results with this helping keep gains and keep my sex drive alive at a low dose. Makes me very hard looking through PCT. And the only reason I even added dbol in there is because it works so quick at giving extra size and strength, and is super cheap, would work as like a "frontload" imo.. but I don't like too many orals because they are so harsh on the liver, thats why so little for so short. I'm different from most people on this board and have had great success doing thing a little different for 1 I don't run "normal cycles" based on what everyone says.. For example I tapper down.. if I'm doing 500mgs of test a week my last 2 shots will be 250mgs and then 150mgs.. This has also helped me keep gains and sex drive. I've done it both ways, my way and the ways most on the board recommend and fine this style works best for me.. So I do agree with what you said, "bad advice" but I feel orals only are "bad" to begin with anyway.. If "I" was running oral only.. that would be it.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Oral only cycles are for the most part a waste of time...I have seen some people have success with tbol and anavar only cycles but the gains were nothing to write home about and the price is steep! The only excuse a person has for doing an oral only cycle is that they are afraid to inject and if that is the case then imo you shouldnt be using. 10-12 weeks of test is cheaper then an oral cycle, safer, more effective, and for the most part has less sides so why would anyone do other wise?

webmark is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys.

Lovbyts, here are the stats below, what do you recommend.

Height: 183
    Weight: 78kg
    body fat: 12%
    workout experience: 10 years, intermediate
    cycle experience: N/A
    AAS knowledge: N/A
    Diet: high protein, low carb. do like a drink

Thread Information