The title says it all. I'm fixing to be 31, got an 19mo little boy and have lived one hard fast life. You name it I consumed more than enough to kill lol. Now I am 5 or so years focused more on health and physical appearance and fitness and quit all the dumb sh^%. I have always spent time in the gym but health was never a concern. I have been on the good track except the occasional burger and the even more rare beer (Guinness or nothing lol) for quite a while now. I cant say I haven't ran a few ph's with out knowing what they were and all the proper cycling techniques. I have also ran a few after I was educated. My last cycle was 10 to 12 (until i ran out) weeks of cyp. I finished pct about three weeks ago. I ran A Novla only pct, but that works for me I'm not recommending it or wanting any flaming. sorry It took so long to get to this question but im going in for the first visit and have already requested a full physical. Any Questions I should ask, should I tell the doc im not done cycling? provided all my work comes back good. I guess what I am looking for is the right questions for not only my over all health but what I need to know in order to continue to work towards my goals. Thanks in advance guys.