dru23 is offline Junior Member

Serious questions about methyltrienalone (oral tren?) any help appreciated.

hey guys, i recently decided to try mehtyltrienelone, which is from what i hear pretty much oral tren . here are my stats, im 5'11, 225, 14%bf, i have ran a few cycles of test e, deca , dbol and eq. have ran a cycle of test e and tren e. also as far as methylated orals i have done a few cycles of m1t though it has been a while, as well as one cycle of m1p. also as far as comparison in how bad sides are supposed to be with this, i have also done 2 runs of dnp , which i dont think it can get much worse...anyways, i have heard some pretty toxic stuff about this and have read up on it some, just wondering if anyone around here has done it or any truly informed people have some insight or suggestions for me, i really appreciate it! I have been a long time member on bodybuilding.com as well as meso, but this is my first post here so dont flame too hard please! also, it is an oral liquid by the way, i dont know if anyone is familiar but it comes in a 60 ml bottle stating it is a "pre shave oil", but that was another question is i cant find much on the liquid variation, wanted to make sure it was legit. Thanks in advance!!

bump*

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i'm 26. why?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    according to dr scully, non aromatizing oral steroids are the worst for you
    they impact hdl/ldl, lipids more so than other roids

can you explain that in more normal terms and what the implications are? and also im looking for advice, like whatever that means, explain how i could help prevent or lower that particular impact that youre talking about, is there anything i can use or do to help with it? thanks.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    can you explain that in more normal terms and what the implications are? and also im looking for advice, like whatever that means, explain how i could help prevent or lower that particular impact that youre talking about, is there anything i can use or do to help with it? thanks.
    implications are that with long term or repeat use, your more likely to add plaque to your artery walls, increasing your bp, and with time, possible causing some heart issues
    im not too familiar if theres anything you can do to change your cholesterol while on a cycle of it
    you might consider something safer

I asked your age because I wont advise to underage members or those whom aren't ready to cycle.

MT can be a very very useful compound..... it is very strong and it seems that everyone reacts differently to it. I went up to 2mg/day and had great results..... others do 500mcgs and see good results. Your best bet is to start low and increase the dosage accordingly. It's not for the inexperienced..... and should be used with caution as it's very potent.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

i really appreciate it haz! do you have any suggestions on what to do while on it? are there any vitamins, supps, foods, etc that would help with any of the negatives that can come from it? i was planning on starting at 250 mcgs for a few days to kinda let my body start getting used to it, then bumping to 500, depending how i reacted to that i would maybe go up to 750-1mg. 2mg definitely seems a bit much for me it being my first go at it. but maybe if it works this time around its something i can consider in the future. also how long do you suggest staying on/off it? what kind of pct? being someone that has taken it any advice would be greatly appreciated. you can pm me if you would rather talk about it that way! thanks!!
    Last edited by dru23; 03-29-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Liver and kidney supps wouldn't be a bad idea.....

Other than that..... theres not too much you can do to minimize the sides. I'd have aromasin and prami on hand just incase..... i'd still run test with it and I wouldn't stay on the MT for more than 3-4 weeks. No real need to in my opinion.....

It's one of those compounds that can help lean you out AND add some size..... it definately works. Many think it's unnecessary..... I really wouldn't condone anyone using it more than once or twice a year. Your urine will get darker for sure..... drink lots of water and monitor blood pressure. I drank Cranberry juice PWO for the insulin spike and cranberry is also good for the kidneys.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Awesome advice. I really appreciate it.

If you experience anything thats too hard to handle definately stop taking it..... don't try and push through it with this compound. A lot of the "bad rumors" that are circulating about it have come from guys who used higher dosages...... thats not to say it's safe at low doses tho. Just be smart..... and listen to your body.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Defintely will do. I try to take every precaution before doing anything. That's why I got on here, as I said before I have done 2 small runs of Dnp , but I knew it front to back before I ever actually did it. And this has similar claims as far as toxicity and "bad rumors". So I wanted to learn from people with experience rather Han just reading the profile before just jumping in. Thanks a lot for all your help and insight.

Thread Information