Hello everyone, I just signed up to this forum and so far its great. I wanted to get your options and points of voew of what Im lookingat here.
I'm 24 years old, 5 9', 185 pounds and estimatating 15-16% body fat, according to the calipers.
I did my first cycle of cypionate for 10 weeks of 200 mg a week. I finished my cycle around middle of december last year and waited a couple weeks after my last shot to start PCT.
My PCT was clomid for 5 weeks at 70-70-35-35-35, this was over the first week of February. I also ran letro for a few weeks in cycle to get rid of some gyno developing and some after clomid was over. After i stopped clomid, i crashed like no other. I started feeling very, very lathergic, I again starting developing some gyno and this time was different, there is extra tissue now, like a layer of fat that i cant get rid of. I havent been the same since then. It helped with the lump on the left side but my chest looks like its sagging a bit.
I decided to get some blood work done. My free test came back a sadly 284 ng/dl and my serum 10.7 ng/dl. No wonder im feeling like s++t.
That its not my biggest problem, my wife doesnt know about this cycle and my sex drive is like 10 below zero. I can go for a week and not feel anything, when Im about to get in there its fine, but softer than before and it doesnt stay for too long 10 mins max.

I need help, she cant find out and this is raising a lot of questions and doubts. I need to do something but Im not sure what. The doctors will not prescribe becuase they say that my levels are within normal range.

Thanks.