Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    label is offline New Member

Any vet/mod willing to be nice? =D

Ive been a member of other sites which idk if I can mention here for a while, but source discussion is a bannable offense there, so I recently registered here...

I'm asking for help because I know I haven't been a member for 45 days and I have a couple legit sources which I know are legit. But I have a couple other sources which I don't know about and would like to know about...

so if any vet/mod is willing to be nice and wants to verify a source for me, it would be greatly appreciated

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Y wud u need to if u have 'a couple' of legit sources?

upperhandy is offline Member
    who wants to help a stranger? and what reason would they have?

stick around a while and make some friends

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    The rules are here for a reason. I assume the 45 day/100 post rule stands so that only dedicated, motivated and educated (relating to AAS, PCT, etc) people are able to directly contact the vets/mods.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please read the rules...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

label is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Y wud u need to if u have 'a couple' of legit sources?
    price differences

Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    who wants to help a stranger? and what reason would they have?

stick around a while and make some friends
    to be nice.... and to the friend parts, im on other forums, and besides that fact I don't really discuss aas much unless I have a question, which is pretty rare, or someone asks me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Jawcep View Post
    The rules are here for a reason. I assume the 45 day/100 post rule stands so that only dedicated, motivated and educated (relating to AAS, PCT, etc) people are able to directly contact the vets/mods.
    As I said, I'm new to these forums, not the subject though.

And matt I did read the rules, which is exactly why I stated that I know I haven't been on this specific forums that long yet I would still like some help since source discussion isn't allowed on the other forums i browse

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by label View Post
    Ive been a member of other sites which idk if I can mention here for a while, but source discussion is a bannable offense there, so I recently registered here...

I'm asking for help because I know I haven't been a member for 45 days and I have a couple legit sources which I know are legit. But I have a couple other sources which I don't know about and would like to know about...

so if any vet/mod is willing to be nice and wants to verify a source for me, it would be greatly appreciated
    Stick around and check out the rules. Put your time in here as a member and you will find out who is who.

Thread Information