Thread: after sustanon 350 injection, killing pain and swollen muscle

robert78cubam is offline New Member

Unhappy after sustanon 350 injection, killing pain and swollen muscle

stats:
    22 years old
    190 lbs
    5'11" height
    max bench:370lbs

I been working-out for four years now, I have used AAS before, i recently started a sustanon 350 cycle 500mg/wk. Fist injection was on my right thigh and the next day right below the injection got pretty swollen and red and i couldnt even walk for a week, went to see the doc and told me i had an infection. After a week i was fine again and I got my second injection on my buttocks, same thing happen, right above the injection lower back got swollen, couldnt hardly walk and had chills/fever all night, was over in a week. Went down on the dosage to 350mg/wk and after the fourth week, every week i was having the same symtoms. Is there any reason for this? should i be taking anything before the injection to reduce this side effects? i understand the more concentrated the gear is such as 350mg/ml the more viscous the liquid is but i really dont want to take a dosage less than 350mg/wk because i wouldnt see any results then. Please advise on the matter.

awms is offline Senior Member
    You will be fine man just give it time. Test flu is normal and can be a pain in the ass! its because your body is trying to adapt. You can try to mabey spli your dose up more and shoot more often or just wait it out.

awms is offline Senior Member
    p.s pain is normal at the start...I couldnt walk for a week after my first shot lol

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    I pin T400 twice a week when iam cruising or cycling. You will get use to it. Drink tons and tons of water. Sit in a hot tub or use a heat pad. I usually pin my delts or my glutes as deep as possible

Welcome to the sustanon club. I think just about everyone pinning sustanon for the first time into virgin muscle limped around for a while. It gets better. I used to feel a mild flu like symptom a day or so after I pinned sustanon. I eventually got over it but it takes a few weeks. I don't do sustanon anymore. I just go with Test Prop. Seems to give me less sides.
    KingBD likes this.

robert78cubam is offline New Member
    Thank you-all for the advices, I'm gonna go ahead and split up the dosage at least 250mg twice a week and go from there, definitely switching to Test after this cycle.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    And you know for a fact that your gear is good/sterile?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am having the same problem pinned sust monday morning by tuesday it was pink and swollen and hurt too fcking walk i pinned glute though

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    To the original poster and to everyone else. You know that you are 22 so why are you cycling then?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I pin. .6cc sust350 eod. Got some pip and flu like symptoms at first but they've subsided

Thread Information