Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Badlarry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    5

    First Cycle I need some steroid education

    Hey guys I am on my first cycle (propionate ) test I am taking injections every other day. I am doing what my friend is telling me to do since he has been doing this for over a decade. I wanted some more input if possible like what is the difference of the steroid I am taking and the other type also how many mg should I be taking every other day and for how long. Also dieting on this stuff please explain what I should not eat or what I should eat if possible I need to stay lean to pass the PT test. Thanks guys

  2. #2
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Read my blog
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    Lol u put ur faith in a friend and didn't look for yourself? Well i hope u trust him. First test prop needs to be shoy everyday a typical dose is 50-100mg ed for 8 weeks. Then u need a pct. Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and hcg at 250ius 2x week . And it duet and workouts need to be good.
    There is a lot of good info here so listen

  3. #3
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Badlarry View Post
    Hey guys I am on my first cycle (propionate) test I am taking injections every other day. I am doing what my friend is telling me to do since he has been doing this for over a decade. I wanted some more input if possible like what is the difference of the steroid I am taking and the other type also how many mg should I be taking every other day and for how long. Also dieting on this stuff please explain what I should not eat or what I should eat if possible I need to stay lean to pass the PT test. Thanks guys
    Is this a delayed april's fool joke?

    So many things wrong. You are injecting yourself for absolutely no reason if you have a poor diet you will keep no gains and finish worse than what you started off with. How could you blindly just follow a friend when using powerful anabolic drugs.

  4. #4
    Badlarry is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    5
    It was pretty hard for me to find information on any of this stuff until recently. Right now I am dieting with Lo Carb High Protein Medium Fat, Should I continue to do 50mg every other day or should it be 50mg a day for 8 weeks?

  5. #5
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    First off, why does no one read the rules? You need to add your stats to have any chance of anyone being able to help you

  6. #6
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    First off, why does no one read the rules? You need to add your stats to have any chance of anyone being able to help you
    Yeah stats bro..stats....

  7. #7
    LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Badlarry View Post
    Hey guys I am on my first cycle (propionate ) test I am taking injections every other day. I am doing what my friend is telling me to do since he has been doing this for over a decade. I wanted some more input if possible like what is the difference of the steroid I am taking and the other type also how many mg should I be taking every other day and for how long. Also dieting on this stuff please explain what I should not eat or what I should eat if possible I need to stay lean to pass the PT test. Thanks guys
    If you're in the military I'd advise not to use AAS, it is not allowed and I've seen guys lose everything over it. Also if you can't pass a PT test that's pathetic you should look into diet and training, not steroids .

  8. #8
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    bump

  9. #9
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Stats man.. are you afraid...???

  10. #10
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Stats man.. are you afraid...???
    Im going to go ahead and say this is an age issue (too young), weight issue (too light), or bf issue (bf too high).

  11. #11
    vtach12's Avatar
    vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    285
    A more detailed diet is needed, i.e. how much protein? I thought my diet was good until I started reading. I cleaned it up in a hurry! Eating " enough" while cycling is a part time job!!! And your stats are still needed.

  12. #12
    Blade15's Avatar
    Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    Im going to go ahead and say this is an age issue (too young), weight issue (too light), or bf issue (bf too high).
    Yeah agree J.cole....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •