Hi, first time post. 2nd cycle.

I am 32, 5'10" 175, 15%bf. Hair loss prone (as I found out from my test cycle)

Was 250 (40% bf) two years ago and through keto and IF I went down to 155 (skinny fat) and then been training for two years. Pretty decent strength gains on 5x5, But LBM been plateauing since my 1st cycle. I know that mostly it is because I was afraid to gain fat back (I was a ****ing TUB) and was all low carb with not enough calories. low cal as I have been wishing to get leaner and stronger at the same time. Duh. 2200 cals. 3 day a week heavy lifts.

Six months ago I ran a test prop for 10 weeks. PCT nolva/clomid/dex, gained 19, kept 10. Nothing to write home about. Wanted to do another test but....

SO now I want to run another cycle to get more meat and then I will lean out more. I will deff up the calories to 3500 - 4000. Yet I feel a little kick will help me not be afraid to just gain fat again.

I wanted to do sustanon 250 / week for 12

This brings me to my new "acquisitions". The stuff is free. My boy used it for his cycles before. He did a few. injectable and with orals. But he is in the army and is getting shipped overseas. So I got a gift. Please tell me if you think I can make something out of it. It is all oral. My liver and blood pressure and cardiovascular health is superb and I don't want to use all of it, but would love to use some of it..

Anavar 25mg x 100
T-bol 10mg x 200
Dbol 10mg x 20
Anadrol 50mg x 20
Winny 10mg x 20

Have Nolva/arimidex /letrozole /clomid/ tribulus

I also now have finasteride (propecia)

I will have Milk Thistle/Silymarin, ALA, Liv-52

Thinking to do an 8 week anavar/tbol cycle as thats what my buddy bought those for

Do I need/want dbol/anadrol/winny anywhere in there? to kickstart maybe? What about hair? Kinda concern... My skin has always been good, even on test prop.

Also now I work in a drug addiction treatment center, so I can not balloon up right away in two months... So I was thinking to completely skip those (dbol/anadrol) and just blame everything on drinking a gallon of milk a day.. I've been talking about that with everyone here for a while (GOMAD) and keep trying to sell the idea that I will gain a lot of weight and meat using just milk.. which I probably still could. with or without this cycle or sustanon or some other test

Thank you